Schools messaged parents saying that they would authorise absences for families wishing to self-isolate.
▼ Related news :
● PA Headline
Express & Star
● PA Headline
Express & Star
● Birmingham City fans react to key league update Birmingham City reaction | Fans have reacted to the latest EFL statement
● PA Headline Premier League clubs will ask their players to take a 30 per cent pay cut to assist with the payment of non-playing staff during the coronavirus pandemic.Stars and clubs have come under fire after some furloughed...
● The unprecedented rule change that will interest Wolves fans Wolverhampton Wanderers news | WWFC Premier League season has been suspended indefinitely due to the coronavirus outbreak
● The unprecedented rule change that will interest Coventry fans The Sky Blues' season is suspended until further notice due to the coronavirus crisis but the EFL is still hoping to complete the campaign
● PA Headline The entertainment giant is shuffling its pack amid the coronavirus pandemic.
● Coronavirus: 'We do not recommend face masks for general wearing' The Deputy Chief Medical Officer says he does not believe healthy people wearing masks will reduce the spread of coronavirus.
● Firearms, weapons and drugs recovered during police swoops across Midlands Chief Inspector Phil Cape from the force Gangs team said 'This is a great result overnight which has resulted in removing a number of potentially...
● A tree is giving people something to smile about during pandemic "Humour is most definitely the best medicine."
● The video games to master while practising social-distancing Some of the best games (in my opinion) to spend your time playing in social isolation. A whole range here from the serious to the downright silliest.
● PA Headline Yarde’s father, who the boxer said had been “fit with no health issues”, died last Friday.
● The key TV ruling change that will delight Aston Villa fans Aston Villa news | AVFC's Premier League season has been suspended indefinitely due to the coronavirus outbreak
● New anti-viral disinfectant used to clean London's transport network A new anti-viral disinfectant that protects for up to 30 days is being used on London's public transport network, Transport For London (TFL) has said.
● Coronavirus: British man 'left behind' in India Ivor Gunton narrowly missed the final flights home as a lockdown came into effect, his wife says.
● 'Stay home for them': chief nurse urges public to remember two nurses who died of Covid-19 - video At the daily Downing Street press conference on Friday, England’s chief nursing officer, Ruth May, invoked the deaths of nurses ...
● PA Headline The move would appear to be another step towards matches being played in empty stadiums.
● Flimsy apron and mask worn by coronavirus frontline paramedics One senior experienced ambulance worker told the ECHO: 'In all my years as a paramedic, I've never seen presentations of patients like I'm seeing...
● TV blackout scrapped for Birmingham City and West Brom Midlands football news | The TV blackout is set to be scrapped this season, allowing
● Robert Kennedy's missing granddaughter and her son, 8, found drowned THE GRANDAUGHTER of the late United States Senator Robert Kennedy, and her son, have been found drowned.
● 'Loving son's' brutal murder not linked to assault allegations Police still hunting for the gang of men who carried out the targeted shooting that claimed life of Stephen Maguire