He flew over the venue in Air Force One before his motorcade drove onto the circuit.
▼ Related news :
● PA Headline
Express & Star
● PA Headline
Express & Star
● Drinkwater will be first to leave Former fans’ favourite Alan Hutton believes loan flop Danny Drinkwater will be the first out of the door at Villa when football returns from the coronavirus crisis.
● Tamworth Boxing coach Alan Keast 'humbled' by support given to club “We have parents who are still working who have said they will carry on paying their child’s subs." - Keast
● PA Headline The firm has stopped hosts from accepting new bookings for stays up to at least April 18 unless they are for key workers.
● Cops fume as sunbathers caught in Pigeon Park City centre police set with the task of enforcing the government lockdown discovered people sunbathing in Pigeon Park
● Steve Hopcroft's parting message as he confirms Albion exit The Baggies' head of academy recruitment has been at The Hawthorns since 2004 and has overseen the development of a number of first-team players
● PA Headline Staff are ‘isolating themselves’ in a bid to protect their loved ones from potentially catching the virus.
● Watch as thugs threaten to infect cops with coronavirus in bodycam vid At a time of heightened concern across the country a minority of people are using the threat of coronavirus 'as a weapon', police said.
● Birmingham Apprenticeship Awards 2020 - Focus on Large Employer and Training Provider of the Year Find out more information here about two of the award categories which will celebrate excellence among the city region's...
● Coronavirus: Arrests after men lick hands and wipe supermarket food Staff were forced to thoroughly disinfect the store and destroy products, Lancashire Police says.
● PA Headline Footballers and showbusiness figures have joined in pleas for people in Greater Manchester to stay home.
● Council shuts crematoriums and cemeteries to visitors Wolverhampton Council say the really difficult decision will have a 'big impact'
● NHS staff forbidden from speaking out publicly about coronavirus Draconian measures prevent some healthcare professions discussing their work during pandemic Healthcare professionals are being silenced and threatened with...
● Nicola Sturgeon FURIOUS as Sky's Kay Burley snubs her live on-air to interrupt interview NICOLA STURGEON was left outraged as Sky News' Kay Burley interrupted their interview to attempt to speak to with Dominic Raab.
● Coronavirus: Greater Manchester Police warning after 660 parties shut down Greater Manchester Police says it broke up 494 house parties and 166 street parties last weekend.
● Caravan convoy crash on M5 prompts angry response People have been told to stay at home whilst the UK is on lockdown due to the coronavirus pandemic
● Birmingham becomes coronavirus epicentre as hospital's worst hit University Hospitals Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust had announced 306 deaths, according to figures from NHS England
● PA Headline Some NHS workers are isolating themselves from their loved ones in a bid to protect them from the virus.
● Boris Johnson hospital update after third night in intensive care The Prime Minister is being treated for coronavirus
● Airports rush to create health and safety guidelines for travel rebound Aviation on front line as countries start to plan exit from coronavirus lockdown
● PA Headline The Government has expanded its overdraft with the Bank of England, which usually stands at around £400 million, by an undisclosed amount.
● When new NEC nightingale hospital will open and who it will treat The second NHS Nightingale Hospital has been built at the National Exhibition Centre in Solihull
● PA Headline The LA Lakers were surging towards their first play-off berth since 2013 when the season was suspended due to the coronavirus pandemic.
● PA Headline Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei made the comment with the country suffering one of the world’s worst outbreak.