Mette Frederiksen said the semi-autonomous territory was not for sale as she visited its premier Kim Kielsen.
▼ Related news :
● PA Headline
Express & Star
● PA Headline
Express & Star
● Looking for a job? Join our brilliant team at Reach in Cambridge CambridgeshireLive's parent company Reach PLC has announced some exciting expansion news
● Is Wolves v Espanyol live on TV? Streaming details, kick-off time and team news Nuno Espirito Santo's welcome the La Liga side to Molineux for the first leg of their Europa League clash
● Hundreds of tonnes of silt and mud to be dredged from popular seafront lake The mud at Clevedon's Marine Lake is two feet deep in places
● Cheeky burglar stole Wetherspoon worker's car keys and drove away his Vauxhall Astra Thief also went on spending spree including McDonald's trip after pocketing bank cards from victim's locker
● The weirdest things donated to a charity shop - including false teeth and human ashes Mental health charity Mind has revealed a list of the weirdest things donated to its charity shops across England and Wales and there are...
● PA Headline The 27-year-old is hoping to make the Tokyo Olympic Games his gymnastics swansong.
● PA Headline The singer-songwriter recorded the theme for the new 007 film, No Time To Die.
● Aston Villa reveal details of Louie Barry transfer - and West Brom will be furious Aston Villa completed the signing of former West Bromwich Albion starlet Louie Barry from Barcelona in January
● Keane Mulready-Woods murder police arrest two men after boy, 17, dismembered The men were arrested on Thursday and have been detained at Drogheda and Balbriggan garda stations respectively
● 'Rigorous review' needed into stop and search by Avon and Somerset Police, watchdog says It comes in an assessment of the force by Her Majesty's Inspectorate of Constabulary and Fire and Rescue Services (HMICRFS).
● Billie Eilish has a brilliant suggestion for the next James Bond The 18-year-old singer-songwriter, who recorded the theme for the latest instalment in the British spy series, named the Black Panther star during an appearance...
● ADVERTORIAL: Brislington care home with cinema, pub and nail salon to open in the spring 'We choose our staff carefully, not only for their exceptional qualifications but also for their kindness and empathy'
● Nuneaton man arrested over child abuse images Police suspect he may have had the indecent images in his possession in order to distribute them
● Double murder probe after men stabbed at Dudley cannabis farm The men were fatally injured when a group tried to force their way into a house, police say.
● Coventry City rivals hit by speculation over manager's future Rochdale manager Brian Barry-Murphy has been installed as the favourite to be the new Blackpool boss
● Audi driver led police on two high speed-chases in one week Rhys Lansdown has been jailed
● Lib Dem MP shut down by radio host as she brands new immigration plans 'xenophobic' LIBERAL DEMOCRAT MP Christine Jardine's claim the new Government's immigration policy is "xenophobic" was brilliantly...
● John West sardines recalled over suspected contamination Tins of sardines are being recalled over bacterial contamination fears.
● Mum describes 'absolute hell' on being left £532 to live on in a month by Universal Credit Paula was left with just £17 a day
● 41-year-old Mark missing since Tuesday has links to Bolton and Chorley A man who has links to both Lancashire and Greater Manchester has not been seen since Tuesday.
● PA Headline Federal prosecutors have taken over the investigation and are treating the incident as an act of domestic terrorism.
● Southampton boss reveals weakness Aston Villa could target Southampton v Aston Villa preview – Dean Smith’s men will be looking to bounce back from their late defeat against Tottenham Hotspur when they make the trip south on...
● OBITUARY: Death of 100-year-old Tayside war hero Bob Watson A Tayside war hero who survived a Nazi torpedo attack and went on to take part in the Allied invasion of Italy has died at the age of 100.
● New £20 note: How JMW Turner had life-long addiction JMW Turner, whose face is featured on the new £20 note launched today, had an addiction to a surprising vice.