What to see this week in the UK
Image source : theguardian.com
From Blinded By the Light to Fleabag, here’s our pick of the best films, concerts, exhibitions, theatre and dance over the next seven days Continue reading...
▼ Related news :
● This Quiz Will Tell You If You Belong In Scranton Or Pawnee It's time to answer this burning question once and for all. View Entire Post ›
● Sokratis Papastathopoulos apologises to Arsenal fans after error in Watford draw The Greek defender was at fault at Vicarage Road
● EU businesses warn no-deal Brexit would be disaster Britain's exit from the European Union without a divorce agreement would be a disaster and must be ruled out, Europe's biggest business organization said on Monday,...
● UK PM Johnson: Progress in next few days key to Brexit deal chances British Prime Minister Boris Johnson said on Sunday the next few days would be key to his chances of securing a Brexit deal, and that an agreement with the...
● Industrial premises blaze tackled by fire crews Firefighters quickly tackled a blaze at an industrial premises.
● Boy, 10, left paralysed by contaminated Lidl burger dies after eight years Nolan Moittie fell ill along with 15 other children from eating beef contaminated with E.Coli in France in June 2011.
● Who Is Astou Ndour? The WNBA Player Everyone Should Be Watching Astou Ndour’s journey to the WNBA is the convergence of her athletic acumen and James Wade’s – WNBA Coach of the Year – eye for raw talent. After winning the 2019 ...
● New Surface Leak Reveals Microsoft's Confident Challenger Microsoft has announced a major launch event in New York where it is widely expected to reveal the latest Windows 10-powered Surface hardware, and it looks like there...
● Boy, 10, dies eight years after he was paralysed by contaminated Lidl beefburger A BOY left paralysed after eating a contaminated burger from Lidl has died eight years after the meal. Nolan Moittie, ten, was rushed to...
● Boris Johnson called Michael Gove 'a bit cracked', David Cameron's memoirs reveal Michael Gove famously sabotaged the current UK Prime Minister's first leadership bid in 2016 by launching his own rival campaign, forcing...
● Rod Stewart reveals he has beaten prostate cancer after battling the disease for three years The Maggie May singer, 74, was diagnosed in 2016 but said the disease was caught in the early stages during a routine checkup.
● Outsourcing failures have 'undermined public trust' in policy The government’s repeated failure to outsource public services effectively has “caused harm and waste,” stoking calls from Labour to nationalise[...] The post...
● Metal detectorist who unearthed £2m haul of Viking jewellery sued by Church Of Scotland for half Derek McLennan, from Ayrshire, found more than 100 objects, some of them solid gold, on church land in Dumfries and Galloway in...
● Pregnant Lydia Bright reveals gender of her baby at lavish party Lydia, 29, is expecting a baby girl, who she'll welcome following her split from boyfriend Lee Cronin
● The Arizona Cardinals Need To Finish Drive in The First Half The Arizona Cardinals lost 23-17 against the Baltimore Ravens and though they played better than last week, the team needs to finish drives with touchdowns if they...
● Fisherman gets shock as he reels in 'dinosaur-like' fish with huge eyes An angler had a big surprise when he accidentally reeled in a "weird, dinosaur-like" fish.
● Retired nurse has brush with death after tripping up and impaling her neck on fire basket spike Sheila Manley was entertaining friends at her home in Monkmoor, Shrewsbury, when she tripped and fell. The iron spike from the...
● Sadiq Khan's former policing adviser defects to Liberal Democrats over knife crime in London In a shock switch, Leroy Logan, a former police superintendent, said that he was quitting the Labour Party over the London...
● Tammy Abraham reveals how Chelsea boss Frank Lampard inspired his hat-trick against Wolves No one has scored more than Abraham so far this season
● Rod Stewart reveals his secret cancer battle VETERAN rocker Sir Rod Stewart is calling on men to have their prostates checked after revealing he was diagnosed with the disease three years ago - and has beaten it because it was ...
● This Dublin team now living in rare auld times The caps are doffed. Dublin have become Gods of the game, Jim Gavin the equivalent of Zeus.
● 19 Kids Who Insulted Adults So Hard They Probably Cried Into Their Pillows "The boy came up behind me and whispered, 'You look like Shrek.'" View Entire Post ›
● Hero dad delivers baby in her amniotic sac on bathroom floor during sudden birth David Hamilton, from Belfast, swung into action to help his partner Laura give birth to their daughter Poppy