The Prime Minister said 2020 will be “the year we finally put behind us the arguments and uncertainty over Brexit”.
▼ Related news :
● PA Headline
Express & Star
● PA Headline
Express & Star
● PA Headline The Gunners’ defensive woes worsened after the Germany international was carried off the pitch on a stretcher at Bournemouth.
● Will there be any January window surprises for Coventry City as 23s fail to impress Coventry City news | All your Sky Blues news from CoventryLive
● School curriculum overhaul for Wales published It will be the first complete reform to the curriculum in Wales in more than 30 years.
● Star stockpicker Darwall apologises for Wirecard exposure Ex-Jupiter fund manager regrets 17% portfolio share but still backs German payments group
● PA Headline Barty is aiming to become the first Australian champion in the women’s singles for 42 years.
● Amigo seeks new friends after putting itself up for sale A share price fall of 29% adds to 18-month rollercoaster ride for UK subprime lender
● Daniel Podence transfer latest as Wolves close on midfield signing Wolverhampton Wanderers | A round-up of all the latest WWFC transfer news, rumours and views from BirminghamLive
● Birmingham City transfer completed as Pep Clotet reveals blow Birmingham City | A round-up of all the latest BCFC transfer news, rumours and views from BirminghamLive
● Aston Villa boss Dean Smith 'confident' of landing striker as Scott Hogan heads for Stoke City exit Aston Villa transfer latest | Here's a round-up of the biggest stories coming out of Bodymoor Heath, with loan ranger...
● Ilford stabbings: Man, 29, charged with GBH The man is charged following the deaths of three men attacked in Ilford, east London.
● What does the next Labour leader think about Scotland? What do Keir Starmer, Rebecca Long-Bailey, Lisa Nandy and Emily Thornberry have to say about Scotland?
● Alcohol off-sales fall in first year of minimum pricing The volume of pure alcohol sold per person is down 3.6% in Scotland while south of the border it has risen.
● PA Headline The difficult terrain of the crash site means the recovery process will take several days.
● Mislav Orsic transfer update emerges as West Brom target Premier League forward West Brom transfer news - A round up of all things WBA from BirminghamLive
● PA Headline The US has warned the Government against allowing the Chinese tech giant a role in Britain’s 5G upgrade.
● Keeping fostering in the family A South Stanley family has become the face of fostering in County Durham after agreeing to help raise awareness of the urgent need for more foster carers in the county.
● Are your houseplants bad for the environment? Gardeners, botanists and environmental campaigners share ways to keep your horticultural hobby sustainable
● Piers Morgan brilliantly slams 'demented' Remainers over plot to boycott using Brexit coin PIERS MORGAN has slammed Remainers online after they announced they would be boycotting the new Brexit 50p coin.
● Tesco cat Pumpkin defies Norwich supermarket 'ban' Pumpkin was an "unexpected item in the bagging area", his social media followers quipped.
● PA Headline Brussels wants EU judges to have post-Brexit role, according to reports.