Madrid battled to a 1-0 win at Real Valladolid.
● PA Headline Manchester City’s miserable form from the penalty spot continued as Sergio Aguero had one saved by Kasper Schmeichel in the Premier League win at Leicester.It was City’s fifth missed penalty in their last seven...
● 'First time' - Fans hail Blues' main man from Wednesday draw but it's not goal hero Scott Hogan Birmingham City were thankful for an injury-time equaliser as they drew 3-3 with Sheffield Wednesday at St Andrew's
● Slaven Bilic makes Romaine Sawyers claim as West Brom midfielder sees red Clearly distraught with the decision, he was escorted down the tunnel by teammate Jake Livermore amid disagreements in the two technical areas
● Royston v Hednesford - Report Hednesford Town travelled south to Hertfordshire, following a two week weather enforced break, to face in form Royston Town in the BetVictor Premier Central League. Royston had only lost once in...
● PA Headline Former Wales defence coach Edwards watched France claim a deserved win.
● Joanna Cherry to challenge Angus Robertson for SNP nomination The SNP MP is seeking to become the SNP candidate for Ruth Davidson's Holyrood seat.
● Coventry ace feared Rochdale game would be abandoned as City battled through storm Coventry City news | The Sky Blues claimed a 2-1 win over Rochdale to boost their League One promotion hopes
● PA Headline Newcastle boss Bruce hinted it might be time for change after another poor attacking display.
● PA Headline The group were trapped on the Diamond Princess cruise ship off the coast of Japan for more than two weeks.
● Bristol City's Lee Johnson defends himself over red card decision after West Brom defeat Head coach has his say after chastening 0-3 defeat to the league leaders.
● Elderly woman fighting for her life in hospital after bus crash The woman suffered a serious head injury after the bus was forced to brake suddenly
● 'He's wrong' - Lee Johnson responds to West Brom boss Slaven Bilic after Romaine Sawyers red card Lee Johnson offered his verdict on Romaine Sawyers' red card as Albion left Ashton Gate with all three points
● Coach stuck on rural back road near A14 improvement roadworks 'One stuck coach, cars blowing tyres by hitting deep potholes, it’s not the best'
● Man murdered at 'cannabis farm raid' is international kickboxing star Leading figures – including professional boxing champions – have paid moving tributes to teenager Khuzaimah “Zaimy” Douglas
● Chasetown 2 Sheffield 1 - Report Chasetown ended their home hoodoo with their first home league win since August
● 'Disgrace' - Mark Robins gives his verdict as Coventry City boost promotion hopes Leicester City news | The Sky Blues recorded a 2-1 victory over the Dale in their League One clash at Spotland
● Ben Garner demands apology with Bristol Rovers to complain to FA after Sunderland defeat Ten-man Rovers crumbled to a 3-0 defeat in the final quarter of the game on Wearside.
● PA Headline TV star sells potatoes to the public at grand opening of farm shop ahead of his new Amazon Prime series
● West Brom manager Slaven Bilic blames Bristol City bench for Romaine Sawyers red card The Baggies midfielder was dismissed following an altercation with Jamie Paterson in the 3-0 win at Ashton Gate
● Watersports banned on Floating Harbour after e-coli pollution exceed safe levels 'No sport or work activity involving immersion should take place'
● Road test: Skoda Scala SE 1.5 TSI DSG The Scala sits somewhere between the Fabia and Octavia models