The move follows a complaint by Lord Lisvane, who was Clerk of the House, which led Mr Bercow to ‘categorically’ deny having ever bullied anyone.
▼ Related news :
● PA Headline
Express & Star
● PA Headline
Express & Star
● British Airways cancels more flights to and from China amid coronavirus outbreak The airline has suspended all direct flights up until mid-spring
● Karaoke booths planned for Revolution in Brighton KARAOKE booths and masterclass bars planned for a popular city centre bar.
● Murder suspect claims he shaved ketwig because 'there was a bounty on his head' Michael Wilkinson said he went into hiding because he was being wrongly blamed for killing James Halewood
● The Pav Tav in Brighton could become The Royal THE owner of a pub is preparing a “Royal” makeover and has put in a planning application for new signs as part of a raft of changes.
● Rochdale v Coventry City - latest team news ahead of League One clash The promotion-chasing Sky Blues return to action at Spotland this weekend
● A great start and 'shockwaves sent' - the Louie Barry story at Aston Villa so far Aston Villa news | It's been an eventful month for Louie Barry. Here's our round-up of the latest news surrounding the player.
● Jeremy Corbyn keeps door open to shadow cabinet role Labour leader says he would ‘see what it is’ before deciding on any offers after departure Jeremy Corbyn has held open the possibility he could stay on as a Labour...
● PA Headline The insects have the complex cognitive ability to store information in a way that can be retrieved using different senses.
● From Siannise Fudge to Ellis Genge - why does hearing a Bristolian voice on TV shock people? "You people in Bristol, you talk funny..."
● Security guard threatened at knifepoint by cash in transit robbers wearing masks Police were called to Springwood Post Office this afternoon
● Escaped prisoner Daniel Dobbs captured in Malaga raid Daniel Dobbs was arrested as part of a gang allegedly making counterfeit cigarettes in Spain.
● PA Headline The information could help researchers engineer improved therapeutic T cells.
● PA Headline New research suggests Neanderthals and Denisovans may have split 600,000 years ago.
● 'Any chance of an extra block?' - Aston Villa fans react as Carabao Cup final tickets sell out Aston Villa v Manchester City | Here's the reaction of Villa fans as Wembley tickets sell out.
● When people stared at us I thought it was because we were famous. I didn't realise it was because we were black Celebration of growing up in Toxteth contains some hard truths about other parts of 1970s Merseyside
● Fascinating photos offer a glimpse of what life was like in Knowsley in the 1970s Many residents will remember the decade how it is captured in these images
● Who is Leonardo Campana? The exciting Wolves talent involved vs Espanyol Leonardo Campana joined Wolverhampton Wanderers from Ecuadorian club Barcelona SC in January
● Coventry City promotion rivals Sunderland suffer major injury blow The Black Cats are only three points behind the second-placed Sky Blues in the League One table
● PA Headline The first Leon to wear the new Cupra badge, the performance model will be available with various power outputs
● Jaffa Cakes, jokes, John Terry - Behind the scenes at Aston Villa HQ with Dean Smith Aston Villa latest | There's a real feel-good factor at Bodymoor Heath despite the club's Premier League predicament, here's an...
● How Buffy the runaway dog was FOUND after huge Bristol-wide appeal She ran off on Tuesday and had been hit by two cars
● The quiet cuts to the NHS pushing us towards private healthcare | Letters Wendy Ritson on the lack of NHS dermatologists in Somerset, Joanna Rimmer on Boots’ US owners, and Siân Boardman on the privatisation of earwax...
● Gang, including Thexton brothers, facing jail for multiple burglaries AN organised crime group which travelled from the North-East to Lancashire to raid shops, homes and ATMs are facing jail terms.