Sellars happy to seal deal for Lonwijk
Wolves’ head of academy Scott Sellars told of his delight to snap-up PSV Eindhoven defender Nigel Lonwijk.
▼ Related news :
● Chelsea vs Tottenham headlines weekly schedule Jose Mourinho returns to Stamford Bridge in a Premier League blockbuster on Saturday
● Video: Lampard 'always' feeling the pressure Chelsea manager Frank Lampard admits he's feeling the pressure following their recent poor run of form.
● Three reasons why Liverpool won't be signing PSG star Kylian Mbappe in the summer Liverpool fans shouldn't get their hopes up ahead of the summer transfer window.
● What Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta will be asking Mesut Ozil before making transfer decision Mesut Ozil's long-term future at Arsenal is still very much up in the air, despite him being out of contract in the summer of 2021.
● Video: I can't change what people think - Guardiola on Man City 'cheats' tag Pep Guardiola says he cannot change the opinion of others, after Manchester City were branded as cheats in the wake of their UEFA ban.
● Our man Sam Twiston-Davies looks ahead to his big weekend rides at Kempton and Fontwell IF Carlsberg did Saturdays! Although even they would be hard-pushed to beat the one I enjoyed last week. Ballyoptic wins the Swinley Chase ...
● Everton told they should reject £100million transfer approach for Richarlison Everton signed Richarlison for £40m from Watford and the Brazilian was flourished since
● Video: Klopp enjoyed replying to 'cheeky' Man United fan letter Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp revealed he felt obliged to reply to a 'cheeky' letter from a young Manchester United fan.
● NFL notebook: NFLPA delays vote on CBA Player representatives from the NFL Players Association delayed a vote on a proposed collective bargaining agreement Friday after the union's executive committee voted against...
● Tottenham boss Jose Mourinho urged to use Troy Parrott against Chelsea today Tottenham travel to Stamford Bridge to face Chelsea today.
● Chris Bungard set for toughest fight yet as he headlines Bellator for first time THAT Chris Bungard has accepted the toughest fight of his career with less than three weeks notice says much about his confidence levels.
● Chelsea's Hakim Ziyech move proves what Lampard thinks of Blues squad - Higginbotham Chelsea have agreed a deal to sign Hakim Ziyech from Ajax.
● Donegal facing stern test of their credentials at Croke Park Malachy Clerkin previews the weekend football action
● Matt Williams: Ireland will need to step up on Wales display to prevail at Twickers Winning away is never easy and World Cup runners-up will relish home advantage
● Rare chance for Dublin to shine at Croke Park as they host Wexford Seán Moran previews the weekend hurling action
● Sexton unfazed by the prospect of physical showdown at Twickenham ‘We all have to be as physical as we ever have been’ says Ireland captain
● Arsenal warned they may have to settle for £40million transfer fee for Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang will see his Arsenal contract expire in the summer of 2021 and the striker could then leave on a free
● Rangers star Ianis Hagi has Lubo Moravcik ability but the jury is still out on him - Barry Ferguson Barry believes the talent is there but he has to show it at places like McDiarmid Park to see what he’s really made of.
● The telling Christopher Jullien Celtic player reaction that proves he can fill vital Scott Brown role - Chris Sutton The former Hoops striker has been impressed with the £7m summer signing and believes his leadership qualities ...
● Cammy Bell on the Kilmarnock and Rangers rollercoaster driving his Queen's Park ambition Goalkeeper reckons he has plenty left in the tank to help the Spiders climb the Scottish football web.
● Alfredo Morelos fired Rangers warning as Gary McAllister blasts striker's repeated mistakes The Colombian was shown a yellow card for dissent against Braga on Thursday night and will miss the return leg.
● Gary McAllister revels in Rangers and Celtic European kudos as he makes Champions League claim The Ibrox assistant believes the heroics of both clubs are a major shot in the arm to the game north of the border.
● The Celtic mentality that is out of this world as Neil Lennon reflects on his whirlwind year in Parkhead hotseat After Sunday's match against Kilmarnock it will have been 12 months since he was plunged back into the...
● Jack Ross' journey to the Scottish Premiership mirrored by Livingston with Hibs set to look to lower leagues The Hibees' boss admits there are bargains to be found outwith the top flight as today's opponents have shown