The Belgium striker joined United from Chelsea for £75million in July 2017.
● Live Greater Anglia updates as train breaks down on line cancelling services The train's engine is completely broken and according to Greater Anglia is "unmovable" without special equipment
● PA Headline Amelie de Montchalin said France would not sign up to a bad deal just to ensure an agreement is in place by January 1.
● Hotel break is ideal for all If you’re looking for a short break in the Lancashire countryside, Lancaster House Hotel has plenty to offer.
● PA Headline Several European markets lost more than 3% of their value on Monday morning.
● PA Headline Flights to and from the airports were cancelled, suspended or diverted over the weekend due to poor visibility.
● Man 'tried to grab' 11-year-old as she walked to park The 11-year-old girl was walking to the park when suspect pounced
● Leeds United and Nottingham Forest tipped for promotion blows with Bristol City to miss out on play-offs It would see them slump to a mid-table finish
● Petrol-free plans for Solihull with these sites set for new car chargers The new facilities will feed into the council's wider strategy to reduce air pollution and confront climate change.
● This is how long you can use your red passport for - as blue ones are set to be introduced next month You don't have to change to a blue passport immediately
● PA Headline The MP for Witham is an ambitious Brexiteer and free market enthusiast from the right of the party.
● 'Try and forget' - Birmingham City star opens up on his struggles at Aston Villa and Stoke City The Birmingham City striker fired a clinical injury time equaliser to hand Blues a 3-3 draw with Sheffield United on Saturday, his ...
● Birmingham Commonwealth Games 2022 shooting and archery events to be held in India It has been revealed the two disciplines will be held six months before the official 2022 Games in Birmingham
● Dudley Tesco security guard 'put in headlock' amid grapple with meat thief suspects A video captured the moment staff confronted a pair of alleged shoplifters
● The most Googled health symptom in Birmingham - and it's grim Many people search online for symptoms of a suspected health issue before going to doctor and inactive bowel problem is condition which troubles Birmingham the most
● When tickets for Peter Kay Dance For Life tour go on sale His last tour was cancelled due to "unforeseen family circumstance"
● Prince Harry and Meghan Markle slammed over 'spiteful and petulant' swipe at Queen The pair issued a bombshell statement this weekend, revealing their frustration with the Palace
● North East snow: County Durham schools closed and roads chaos Heavy snow causes the closure of dozens of schools across County Durham, with roads also badly hit.
● PA Headline Fury has now held all of the major world titles in the heavyweight division.
● Aston Villa and Jota: Where has it gone wrong for the former Birmingham City star? We take a look at the situation with Aston Villa winger Jota, the Spaniard has failed to make an impact since his move from Birmingham City
● Tyson Fury's dad begs him to retire after Deontay Wilder win: 'There's more to life now' Fury overcame Deontay Wilder in a stunning rematch in the early hours of Sunday morning (February 23)
● Winning share of £300,000 cash for Sandwell local communities Groups will be able to apply for £5,000 to support projects that benefit the community under a two-year £311,000 funding scheme.