Monitoring agency GeoNet said further eruptions on White Island were ‘likely’.
▼ Related news :
● PA Headline
Express & Star
● PA Headline
Express & Star
● PA Headline US secretary of state Mike Pompeo rejected the extradition request for Anne Sacoolas on Thursday.
● PA Headline The First Minister revealed a document, Migration: Helping Scotland Prosper, at an event in Edinburgh.
● France to launch desperate last-ditch bid to snatch top jobs from Britain after Brexit FRANCE will launch new efforts to lure British companies away from the UK before the end of the Brexit transition period, economy expert...
● Woman's harrowing nail biting warning after pal contracts deadly infection The frantic warning from the Scottish lady surfaced on social media, and has been widely shared
● Bicycles robbed from children in city park The incident happened on Thursday January 23 at about 5.15pm
● Moment EU 'neutered' Britain with brutal trade snub exposed THE UK will finally leave the EU on Friday - but a look back at the country's history in the bloc has unveiled an astonishing moment when the EU...
● Mum of girl, 7, who suddenly died of meningitis says world has 'fallen apart' Neluta Stan, who is originally from Romania, lost daughter Kerryanne Cotto Centeno, from Leicester
● New plastic expiry date stickers have started to appear on supermarket products The stickers are being noticed by shoppers, and there is a very good reason for them
● Five-storey block of flats planned in Coventry city centre It would have shops or offices below if approved
● PA Headline The Irish Taoiseach said a deal which benefits both parties could be achieved.
● PA Headline Nadal won 6-3 3-6 7-6 (6) 6-4 to set up a quarter-final against Dominic Thiem.
● The 1975 announce Finsbury Park gig and it will be the 'greenest show in history' The British band will perform alongside Charlie XCX, Clairo, Pale Waves, Phoebe Bridgers and Cavetown
● Popular café Emmeline opens second site at Spike Island It's just as easy on the eye as its first
● New Japanese restaurant plans to open in Coventry It would also include a shisha lounge and bar
● Thomas Markle claims 'It's never going to work' between Harry and Meghan in appearance on Good Morning Britain "I think they've hurt the Queen, I think they've hurt the royals"
● Bristol City reporter Q+A LIVE striker chase latest, Robins for Reading and more Weekly club discussion with our writer.
● Strictly Come Dancing's Natalie Lowe gives birth to 'miracle' baby son Jack The Australian dancer gave birth to Jack via a Caesarean section on December 7, a week earlier than planned - having originally been due to give birth ...
● PA Headline It will be powered by renewable diesel and will feature digital tickets and sustainable merchandise.
● Abusive student kicked pregnant girlfriend in Brighton A JEALOUS student kicked his pregnant girlfriend in the stomach during a campaign of intimidation and control.
● Orsic, Ferguson and Bilic: How the land lies at West Brom ahead of transfer push West Brom transfer news - the Baggies are planning on being busy this month, but there could be quite a wait until nearer the transfer deadline...
● Wetherspoon pub drink rule reaction WE ran a story last week about a Wetherspoon pub which put up a sign saying it was limiting parents to two alcoholic drinks each if they had children with them.
● PA Headline The pair posted a videos of the legendary former US basketball player on Instagram.