The designer bowed out with a final show at Paris Fashion Week.
● PA Headline Former Wales defence coach Edwards watched France claim a deserved win.
● Joanna Cherry to challenge Angus Robertson for SNP nomination The SNP MP is seeking to become the SNP candidate for Ruth Davidson's Holyrood seat.
● Coventry ace feared Rochdale game would be abandoned as City battled through storm Coventry City news | The Sky Blues claimed a 2-1 win over Rochdale to boost their League One promotion hopes
● PA Headline Newcastle boss Bruce hinted it might be time for change after another poor attacking display.
● PA Headline The group were trapped on the Diamond Princess cruise ship off the coast of Japan for more than two weeks.
● Bristol City's Lee Johnson defends himself over red card decision after West Brom defeat Head coach has his say after chastening 0-3 defeat to the league leaders.
● Elderly woman fighting for her life in hospital after bus crash The woman suffered a serious head injury after the bus was forced to brake suddenly
● 'He's wrong' - Lee Johnson responds to West Brom boss Slaven Bilic after Romaine Sawyers red card Lee Johnson offered his verdict on Romaine Sawyers' red card as Albion left Ashton Gate with all three points
● Coach stuck on rural back road near A14 improvement roadworks 'One stuck coach, cars blowing tyres by hitting deep potholes, it’s not the best'
● Man murdered at 'cannabis farm raid' is international kickboxing star Leading figures – including professional boxing champions – have paid moving tributes to teenager Khuzaimah “Zaimy” Douglas
● Chasetown 2 Sheffield 1 - Report Chasetown ended their home hoodoo with their first home league win since August
● 'Disgrace' - Mark Robins gives his verdict as Coventry City boost promotion hopes Leicester City news | The Sky Blues recorded a 2-1 victory over the Dale in their League One clash at Spotland
● Ben Garner demands apology with Bristol Rovers to complain to FA after Sunderland defeat Ten-man Rovers crumbled to a 3-0 defeat in the final quarter of the game on Wearside.
● PA Headline TV star sells potatoes to the public at grand opening of farm shop ahead of his new Amazon Prime series
● West Brom manager Slaven Bilic blames Bristol City bench for Romaine Sawyers red card The Baggies midfielder was dismissed following an altercation with Jamie Paterson in the 3-0 win at Ashton Gate
● Watersports banned on Floating Harbour after e-coli pollution exceed safe levels 'No sport or work activity involving immersion should take place'
● Road test: Skoda Scala SE 1.5 TSI DSG The Scala sits somewhere between the Fabia and Octavia models
● PA Headline The heavyweights are both seeking to run for the party in Ruth Davidson’s constituency in next year’s Scottish Parliament election.
● Banbury 2 Stourbridge 0 - Report A goal in each half meant Stourbridge left Banbury pointless and a late penalty miss compounded their misery.
● 'Be a man' - Garry Monk lifts the lid on Pep Clotet handshake It seems the Birmingham City head coach and the Sheffield Wednesday manager may not have buried the hatchet after all
● Kidderminster 0 York City 1 - Report Kidderminster Harriers are still waiting for their first home win in 2020 when they lost 1-0 against National League North title-chasers York City at Aggborough.