The Reds are defending their European crown and hoping for a first league title in 30 years.
▼ Related news :
● PA Headline
Express & Star
● PA Headline
Express & Star
● PA Headline The world’s largest currency dealer was attacked by hackers on New Year’s Eve.
● Brentford join race for £11m striker linked with Bristol City and Derby County There has also been Premier League interest
● PA Headline Lawyers acting for Robinson claimed that video footage relied on by the police was ‘unreliable and unfair’.
● Boy saves dad's life after horrific digger accident - by driving family car to get help Quick-thinking Jacob Kelly administered first aid to his dad after his foot got caught up rotating machinery - nearly ripping it off
● Vintage Sooty and Sweep puppets set to sell for thousands - see what yours is worth Celia Hollings, 67, was only a toddler when she met Corbett and can’t even remember walloping him - but her late father liked to remind her of ...
● Watch - armed police smash down door in massive cash and drugs raid Six men aged 25 to 40 were detained as officers raiders an address in Broad Street, Foleshill, Coventry at around 5.15pm on January 16
● Leeds United prepare £18m offer for West Brom transfer target - with a twist West Brom transfer news | Leeds are big fans of Hull City striker Jarrod Bowen, who has 17 goals this season - they're proposing a £3m loan until ...
● Coventry City ticket news: Latest figure for FA Cup clash with Blues Coventry City in the FA Cup | The fourth round tie at St Andrew's has sparked plenty of interest
● Man 'allowed to sleep inside' Eagle and Tun rushed to hospital as pub catches fire He suffered burns and was treated for smoke inhalation when a fire tore through the building on Thursday night, January 16
● Eminem slammed after Manchester bombing song sparks outrage following Ariana Grande terror attack In the song Unaccommodating, the US rapper said: "I'm yelling 'bombs away' on the game, like I'm outside of ...
● PA Headline The US rapper said: ‘I’m yelling ‘bombs away’ on the game, like I’m outside of an Ariana Grande concert waiting.’
● Man suffers injuries at Club Louis in Catterick Garrison A CCTV image has been released after a 25-year-old man sustained injuries to his face and teeth in a nightclub.
● Bristol man and his brothers set world rowing record "They had to twist my arm but I will be forever grateful to my brothers for convincing me to do this."
● HMV set to close intu Merry Hill store next week The entertainment giant will pull down the shutters on Saturday, January 25 - giving shoppers just days to bag a closing down sale bargain
● Aston Villa transfer news live: Mbwana Ally Samatta update as outgoing deal nears completion Aston Villa transfer news | All the latest AVFC updates and rumours live
● How to check if you are entitled to free kitchen appliances Little known scheme could help skint families get free washing machines, ovens or fridges
● PA Headline Commissioner Dame Cressida Dick was also referred to the IOPC for her involvement in the operation.
● Hial announce air traffic management shakeup that will see Dundee services move to Inverness Air traffic management facilities in several Scottish airports, including Dundee, will be centralised to Inverness.
● Michelin star chef refuses to serve vegan food - branding it 'biggest rip-off' Bains, who lends his name to a two-Michelin-starred restaurant in Nottingham, has branded veganism "the biggest rip-off."
● The brilliant back story of Mbwana Ally Samatta - Aston Villa's imminent new striker who 'never fails' Aston Villa transfer news: The Racing Genk arrival has helped build a mosque, overtaken NBA star Hasheem Thabeet in terms...
● PA Headline The 43-year-old was last seen in May 2002 but her remains were found in East Lothian in 2017.