Image source : expressandstar.com
The director, writer and comedian has died aged 77.
▼ Related news :
● PA Headline
Express & Star
● PA Headline
Express & Star
● PA Headline The Rams slid out of the Premier League with just 11 points and a host of other unwanted records.
● PA Headline The inaugural London Marathon took place on March 29, 1981 with Joyce Smith striding up The Mall to become the first women’s winner.
● PA Headline A selection of the best images from the 39 years of the London Marathon.
● Great Harwood drunk returning home went into wrong house POLICE were called after a drunk returning home walked into the wrong house.
● The Observer view on government failure in the coronavirus crisis A pandemic was always going to put the health system under strain, but Britain was woefully unready • See all our coronavirus coverage • Coronavirus – latest...
● The Observer view on the importance of national unity As the coronavirus crisis unfolds, it’s crucial to remember we are stronger together Last week, the BBC replayed the opening ceremony of the 2012 Olympics. The stars of...
● Discovered plaque sheds light on rich history of Darlington's working men's clubs MEMORIES 458 asked about the Darlington & District Working Men’s Games League because John Masson had discovered this plaque which had once...
● Build hedgehog homes, urges charity AS families across the North-East and North Yorkshire stay home, a wildlife protection organisation is urging people to use this time to build hedgehogs a home too.
● Appeal for cafe-goers to donate cost of a cuppa to charity CAFÉ-GOERS are being asked to donate the price of a cup of tea or coffee to help a hospice while their favourite watering holes are out of bounds.
● Pictures: The demolition of Peases Mill that once dominated the centre of Darlington DARLINGTON'S secrets will have to remain secret for the time being, at least. Next week's talk to launch Memories' new book,...
● Coronavirus: 'Please help us' plead Darlington EE call centre staff working during pandemic STAFF at a telecommunications call centre say they are worried and have pleaded for help after claiming they are being “treated with...
● Latest product recalls including hash browns Anyone who has bought these products is urged to return them
● Nish Kumar returns with another series of The Mash Report Nish Kumar will be recapping the headlines as his satirical and surreal news show The Mash Report returns to BBC Two on Friday April. The comic talks to The Argus about ...
● Presenter Gregg Wallace explores his love of history Gregg Wallace is all up for indulging his love of history and culture on authentic city breaks as long as there’s a bit of luxury thrown in. So for a bit of escapism as we...
● Inside £2million house for sale in Marine Parade, Brighton A STUNNING seafront mansion has just been listed for sale for a whopping £2million.
● Confused about pensions? Here's what you need to know More than three-quarters of employees across the UK were members of a workplace pension scheme last year - a new record high, official figures reveal.
● Learning and teaching still very much on the agenda for Burnley pupils SCHOOL pupils and teaching staff have had to adapt to new ways of learning and preparing lessons since the spread of coronavirus forced many institutions...
● Controlling thug who beat girlfriend and threatened to kill her cat is jailed A man who ordered his girlfriend to strip and sit in a corner, battered her and threatened to kill her cat has been jailed.
● 'Brave and beautiful' newlywed dies of cancer aged just 38 Louise Fletcher, from Chelmsley Wood, brought forward her wedding after learning she was terminally ill
● How to keep your hair looking great during coronavirus lockdown Black Country stylist Amy Clee has urged people to embrace their roots and step away from the scissors where possible
● Watch selfless volunteers in masks feed huge queue of homeless in city centre Astonishing scenes of kindness as volunteers risk their own safety to feed the needy in Birmingham's city centre