Image source : expressandstar.com
The Duke of Cambridge was speaking at a meeting of the United for Wildlife Taskforces.
● The £700k house for sale in heart of Birmingham - with jaw-dropping gardens The detached house in the 'highly desirable' Hamilton Avenue, Harborne, will be going up for auction next week
● Drunk man chewed ear off restaurant owner - as wife bashed him with her heels The attack left the victim permanently disfigured
● Ex-teacher destroyed £200 reindeer ornament at Hotel du Vin in drug deal gone bad Nicholas Fullerton's life has taken a 'downward spiral' due to illness which has drove him to cannabis to cope with the pain
● Ex-BBC cleaner jailed over spate of 'despicable' Moseley burglaries where families terrorised Levi Thomas also had job at Jaguar Land Rover before resorting to crime to fund his £100-a-week drug addiction
● Sutton Coldfield town centre masterplan leaves 'really big question unanswered' "It’s all very well having a physical vision of a more attractive centre, with greenery and the like, but there is a serious lack of economic ...
● Watch: Brummie YouTuber attempts to destroy new £20 note ZRK also gives an in depth look at the holographic security features and marking which make the new note safe
● Carer defrauded mentally ill residents after son's fatal stabbing drove her to debt Melanie Fearon 'felt physically sick' after taking money at first - but it soon 'became a habit'
● Police chief reveals the last time he cried - and it has nothing to do with crime West Midlands Police Chief Constable Dave Thompson admits he is a softie at heart and reveals what makes him cry
● Three bedroom houses in Birmingham with guide price of less than £25k If you're trying to get on the housing ladder in Birmingham then head to the auctions where you can snap up these three-bedroom homes in the city which...
● The Birmingham babies born addicted to drugs because of their mums' habit NHS have revealed that 50 babies in Birmingham and the Black Country were born with Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome (NAS) in 2018/19
● West Midlands' 26 Most Wanted: February 2020 - Can you help police find these people? Officers have a huge amount of people they need your help with catching. Can you help?
● Five houses you can buy in the Black Country for less than £25,000 Getting on the housing ladder is a lot easier than you think - if you're prepared to go to an auction and bid for a bargain. An auction taking place later ...
● Watch award-winning knife crime video filmed in Sparkbrook about mother's grief A video made by volunteers in Sparkbrook focussing on the impact of knife crime on families has just won an international award from the United...
● Walsall man unable to sleep after being hit with £8,000 water bill Rzgar Ghaderi was left gob smacked after checking the South Staffs Water account on his phone
● Martyn Dunn, 27, jailed for talking to underage girl and a decoy profile A PAEDOPHILE caught sexually messaging an 11-year-old girl was released by police only to be caught offending again when he was snared trying to meet...
● Plans to convert Malthouse into new homes in Botley revealed PLANS to convert a Victorian warehouse into new homes have been revealed.
● Brass Monkey in Southampton to get £140K revamp A SOUTHAMPTON pub has closed its doors for a £140k revamp.
● Woman who damaged magistrates' court hauled back before the same court and jailed A WOMAN who damaged a window at Southampton Magistrates' Court has been hauled back before the same court and jailed.
● Increase in crime prompts town centre dispersal order POLICE have issued a dispersal order for a second Teesside town after incidents of antisocial behaviour and crime in the last week.
● Tribute paid to Southampton man Sewa Taak TRIBUTES have been paid to a “true gentleman who lit up the room” after was found dead at home.
● Marie Curie asks for Southampton volunteers for Great Daffodil Appeal A TERMINAL illness charity is urgently calling for volunteers in Southampton to give two hours of their time to hand out the its iconic daffodil pins, in...
● Southampton StreetDoctors teach people what to do if someone is bleeding or unconscious MEDICAL students from University of Southampton are teaching people how to react if someone is bleeding or unconscious.
● Council launch objection to new state of the art climbing centre near Southampton A PARISH council has announced their objections to a proposed climbing centre near Southampton which could create up to 35 jobs.