Image source : expressandstar.com
The Metropolitan Police said the victims are believed to be aged in their 20s or 30s.
▼ Related news :
● PA Headline
Express & Star
● PA Headline
Express & Star
● In Pictures: Flooding from Storm Dennis The scale of the devastation is apparent, as severe flood warnings remain in place across the UK.
● PA Headline Ms Wheeler and Mr Johnson married in 1993 and have four children. They separated in 2018.
● FA take action over West Brom striker Charlie Austin's expletive-laden tweets Charlie Austin is understood to have been asked by the Football Association to explain his offensive comments aimed at Southampton fans on social...
● PA Headline West Ham co-owner promises to make a donation to mental health charity.
● 'So many chances!' - Spurs ace makes honest Aston Villa admission Aston Villa news - Spurs scored a 94th minute, stoppage time winner to break claret and blue hearts on Sunday
● PA Headline The Financial Reporting Council said companies have a duty to make ‘up-to-date and meaningful’ disclosures in annual reports.
● PA Headline John Shipton said his son faced anxiety as he fights against being sent to the US on charges over the leak of classified documents.
● PA Headline The communications antenna arrived on a Cygnus supply ship shortly after 9am on Tuesday.
● PA Headline The newly released 4×4 has a starring role in No Time to Die, with this advert demonstrating its off-road capabilities.
● PA Headline Forget the awkwardness of putting your bike on a roof rack, this truck solution seems like a much better alternative.
● Three badly hurt as Audi sent spinning off road in serious Hodge Hill crash Two men and a woman were trapped in the wreckage of their cars after a 'high speed' collision
● Decision made on Council Tax for Nuneaton and Bedworth The full council meeting was held last night
● Call for action on our salmon rivers by River Tay ghillie Ghillie is worried about stock in River Tay
● Care home shuts after being labelled 'inadequate' in West Bromwich Allegations had not been adequately responded to and escalated to relevant partner agencies such as the local authority.
● The Book of Mormon finishes at Bristol Hippodrome on Saturday - here's how many £32 tickets are left Sales may have been boosted by the show's mention on EastEnders last night
● Ricky Gervais announces new Brighton date AWARD-winning stand-up comedian Ricky Gervais has announced a new tour.
● Ironbridge residents evacuated as River Severn floodwater destroys road The evacuation could last a number of hours
● Review: Comedian and poet Rob Auton shines on first of two nights at Bristol's Wardrobe Theatre The likable Yorkshireman brings his latest show back to the venue tonight (February 18)
● Dunkeld excavation changes our Pictish history 'Power centre' is discovered at King's Seat hillfort
● CCTV appeal for man after 70-year-old woman attacked Officers have released an image of a man they want to speak to
● Bridge of Earn medical facility finally set to open Service to return to Bridge of Earn seven months after local GP closed its doors