Image source : expressandstar.com
Boss won’t accept the Premier League title race is run despite Reds fans singing about finishing first.
▼ Related news :
● PA Headline
Express & Star
● PA Headline
Express & Star
● Call for action on our salmon rivers by River Tay ghillie Ghillie is worried about stock in River Tay
● Care home shuts after being labelled 'inadequate' in West Bromwich Allegations had not been adequately responded to and escalated to relevant partner agencies such as the local authority.
● The Book of Mormon finishes at Bristol Hippodrome on Saturday - here's how many £32 tickets are left Sales may have been boosted by the show's mention on EastEnders last night
● Ricky Gervais announces new Brighton date AWARD-winning stand-up comedian Ricky Gervais has announced a new tour.
● Ironbridge residents evacuated as River Severn floodwater destroys road The evacuation could last a number of hours
● Review: Comedian and poet Rob Auton shines on first of two nights at Bristol's Wardrobe Theatre The likable Yorkshireman brings his latest show back to the venue tonight (February 18)
● Dunkeld excavation changes our Pictish history 'Power centre' is discovered at King's Seat hillfort
● CCTV appeal for man after 70-year-old woman attacked Officers have released an image of a man they want to speak to
● Bridge of Earn medical facility finally set to open Service to return to Bridge of Earn seven months after local GP closed its doors
● 'Unacceptable' - Aston Villa respond to supporter group racism claims The Ghana Lions have become famous in recent months for their dedicated support to Dean Smith's side
● PA Headline The film is the new adaptation of Frances Hodgson Burnett’s classic book.
● Man arrested at gunpoint as armed police race to crash in Corisande Road, Selly Oak A 27-year-old was arrested on suspicion of possessing drugs with intent to supply
● Coronavirus cruise couple's son brands quarantine a 'failure' on This Morning "They need to investigate why the quarantine went wrong"
● Bristol restaurants where kids eat free or for £1 in February half term There's looks of venues serving up free meals for kids
● Fosun reveal their plan as Wolves accounts highlight £131m 'debt' Wolverhampton Wanderers accounts analysis - Here's what the club's latest filing on Companies House means
● Police concerned about missing man Sean Fell POLICE are asking for the public's help in finding missing 33-year-old man Sean Fell.
● You've been cutting cheese wrong your whole life according to mum whose slicing hack went viral We can't believe we haven't thought of this before
● PA Headline A report by the OECD found car journeys are more likely to result in a fatal accident than e-scooter trips.
● Just how good has Dan Bentley been? Comparing the Bristol City No1 against the Championship's finest The Robins goalkeeper helped keep the deficit to just a solitary goal during the 1-0 defeat to Leeds United at Elland Road
● 'Creepy' plan to spy on mobile phones of Birmingham patients including your calls and daily movements 'I think telling them that their phone calls are going to be monitored has the potential to cause problems'
● Unemployment in Scotland falls by 14,000 to 96,000 Official figures show the unemployment rate now stands at 3.5%, compared with 3.8% for the UK as a whole.
● Loving sister launches fundraiser for her younger sibling who has just weeks to live Money raised will help the family of Bethan Foley make special memories together
● Jail threat to man who stalked his 16-year-old ex, Perth Sheriff Court hears Samuel Hill flouted order to stay away from her