Image source : expressandstar.com
Lucrezia Millarini was the second person to be cut from the ITV competition.
▼ Related news :
● PA Headline
Express & Star
● PA Headline
Express & Star
● PA Headline Average weekly earnings were up 2.9% in December, down from 3.2% growth in the previous month.
● PA Headline Business minister Kwasi Kwarteng described Andrew Sabisky’s past remarks as ‘offensive’ and ‘racist’.
● Family terrorised as teen punched in face, parents attacked and car window smashed Violence flared outside the Sir Robert Peel pub in Bell Lane, Walsall
● PA Headline The California-based firm said all of its iPhone manufacturing facilities are outside Hubei and have reopened, and production is ramping up slowly.
● Good Morning Britain fury after guest admits smacking her children - but not everybody agrees The actor, known for his roles in The Hobbit trilogy, The Office and Sherlock, made the admission in a newspaper interview this...
● Man 'left with permanent erection by botched op' says he can't see his daughter anymore James Scott has suffered problems since an operation two years ago to fix serious pelvic injuries during a work accident
● Rail boss defrauded Great Western Railway out of thousands to fund Birmingham getaways with wife Mark Heffernan worked for GWR for 28 years and worked his way up to head of drivers and then deputy operations director, on an...
● Aston Villa sent worrying relegation warning - from an unlikely source Defeat to Spurs left Villa on the edge of the relegation zone and exposed some worrying flaws in Dean Smith's side
● Everyone needs to start being kinder, say Perthshire campaigners TV star's death sparks wave of advice
● PA Headline Three other officers were injured by the roadside blast in Kolachi, near the border with Afghanistan.
● PA Headline She said she hopes the broadcaster is not made into a subscription service.
● ITV Good Morning Britain hosts and guests admit smacking their children in parenting debate Viewers were divided on whether it's ever OK to strike a child
● We now have justice, say family of man who died after Camden hit-and-run The family of a father-of-four who died after being knocked off his bike in a hit-and-run today said they finally had justice as the driver was jailed.
● Mum saves £100 on massive food shop using secret Google trick Julia Young came across Best Before It’s Gone, a website that sells products which are nearing or past their best before dates at rock bottom prices
● Houses evacuated as five fire engines rush to house fire in Eliza Street, Burnley Four fire engines and an aerial ladder platform have rushed to a house fire this morning.
● Police appeal after 'serious assault' on man in his 80s Elderly victim suffered a broken arm after being attacked in Rugby
● A Muslim in Bristol: More draconian power is not the answer Farooq Siddique answers readers' questions on Islam and Muslims
● YouTube Brit couple test positive for coronavirus on Japanese ship - but he says 'it's a setup' David Abel posted on his Facebook page about his condition
● Man injured after trying to disarm a thug with knife Stuart Robertson appeared at Hamilton Sheriff Court last week.
● Hamilton driver banned for 40 months after driving while disqualified Ronald Taylor, 44, of Hillside Crescent, was sentenced at Hamilton Sheriff Court last week.
● Teenagers raise hundreds for severely disabled Pulborough boy SELFLESS teenagers have made the life of a severely disabled child a little brighter.
● Eastbourne woman appears on Channel 4's Extreme Tattoo Fixers A WOMAN went on national television to get her 22-year-old tattoo covered up after her husband “plucked up the courage” to tell her it was spelt wrong.