Image source : expressandstar.com
Sarah Robarts has worked with some of the world’s leading companies, including Lionsgate, Sony and Amazon.
▼ Related news :
● PA Headline
Express & Star
● PA Headline
Express & Star
● Workers stage unofficial walk-out at Mossmorran More than 100 workers at ExxonMobil's under fire Mossmorran plant have staged an unofficial walkout in protest over health and safety and redundancy payments.
● Four days of weather warnings issued by Met Office but Liverpool misses out Temperatures will reach double figures this weekend
● Translink: Future of transport company 'in jeopardy' over funding A senior civil servant is warning the state-subsidised company is "running out of options".
● Man's garden is three-foot underwater - for the third time in four months He says the council are not doing enough to fix problems with a bridge
● 'Mother Theresa of Remainers!' Sadiq Khan brutally mocked after meetings with EU chiefs BREXITEER Martin Daubney lashed out against Sadiq Khan after the London Mayor travelled to Brussels to convince EU leaders to grant...
● Flooding in gardens in Rowley's Green Lane Flooding in gardens in Rowley's Green Lane
● Workplaces told to give vegans their own shelf in fridge under new guidelines Companies are also urged to look after vegan staff by offering vegan menus at any events, and providing vegan-friendly workwear
● PA Headline Fellowes said the Theatre was part of a ‘left-of-centre metropolitan elite’.
● Wolves vs Espanyol press conference LIVE: Nuno and Conor Coady meet the media Wolves resume their stunning Europa League campaign on Thursday night when they face Espanyol at Molineux
● Aston Villa fans are all saying the same thing after major injury update Aston Villa news - the influential Scotland international could be set for an imminent return
● Aston Villa transfer news LIVE: Smith given major boost as Man Utd make Grealish decision Aston Villa transfer news - Keep up to date with all the latest Villa news and views throughout the day in our dedicated blog
● Huge worries over back gardens in Solihull that could be turned into homes Public to be given their say on a new policy, drafted following several high-profile planning battles across the borough.
● PA Headline A transatlantic flight was forced to land at Gatwick due to an incident at Heathrow.
● Bristol bar Bambalan announces top DJs to play series of rooftop terrace summer parties Garage legend DJ Spoony and the iconic Norman Jay MBE are some of the acts lined up
● PA Headline The 19-year-old Norwegian has scored 11 goals since joining Borussia Dortmund in January.
● Royal Mail staff sniff out parcel stuffed with cannabis at Halesowen depot Police were called to Coombs Wood Delivery Office in Halesowen due to concerns about a package
● PA Headline The Home Secretary said the newly announced immigration system should push firms into looking closer to home for recruits.
● Newcastle United handed another ticket allocation for West Brom FA Cup tie The Magpies will be boosted by more than 5,000 travelling supporters at The Hawthorns when they head south for the FA Cup fifth round tie next month
● Man taking of photos of police station 'felt violated' when detained 'under Terrorism Act' An officer can only detain someone under the Terrorism Act if they have reasonable grounds to believe they are a terrorist
● On-loan Bristol City star set to miss most of the season for Sunderland through injury blow He limped off on Saturday
● PA Headline The Nintendo-backed Digital Schoolhouse programme says it has found pupils are more interested in computing as a subject after play-based learning.
● PA Headline The new top-level division of the World Endurance Championship has taken a hit as Aston Martin postpones entry