Image source : expressandstar.com
The NHS wants gaming companies to impose spending limits and remove virtual ‘loot boxes’ from their products.
▼ Related news :
● PA Headline
Express & Star
● PA Headline
Express & Star
● PA Headline The airport in west London said it was working hard to resolve the problem.
● Live: Overturned lorry on M5 near Weston-super-Mare One lane of traffic is closed while the incident is dealt with
● PA Headline He flew over the venue in Air Force One before his motorcade drove onto the circuit.
● Murder probe launched after man's body pulled from Kings Norton canal The victim has been identified as 48-year-old Darren Round, who lived in the local area.
● Some flights cancelled after technical issues at Heathrow Airport Some flights have been cancelled at Heathrow Airport following "technical issues" with departure boards and check-in systems.
● Alan Sugar wants Tottenham to sign these two Aston Villa stars The former Spurs owner took to social media after their dramatic 3-2 win vs Aston Villa
● PA Headline It will be the 18-year-old recording artist’s first UK chart-topping single.
● Phillip Schofield and Holly Willoughby pay emotional tribute to Caroline Flack The stars had tears in their eyes as they opened Dancing On Ice saying their hearts went out to her family and friends
● PA Headline Liverpool’s relentless charge continued while Spurs, Burnley and Arsenal made strides.
● Police concerned for welfare of missing Lancashire man POLICE have said that they are "growing concerned" for the welfare of a 30-year-old man from Chorley.
● Rogue shoulder surgeon's patient: 'I get pain, niggles and clicks' ‘Sarah’ describes her treatment by Michael Walsh and how she says it left her worse off Sarah (not her real name), 48, a property manager from Leeds, underwent ...
● Dean Smith offers Tyrone Mings update and reveals when Aston Villa expect him to return Aston Villa news - The England international was omitted from AVFC's starting line-up and he was sorely missed
● PA Headline Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, Nicolas Pepe, Mesut Ozil and Alexandre Lacazette all found the net for Arsenal.
● Full Love Island statement from ITV on future of show after Caroline Flack's death Flack was found dead at the age of 40 at her home in east London on Saturday, after taking her own life
● Martin Freeman admits smacking his children - 'I know I'm not supposed to' Freeman said he is "not proud" of the fact he has smacked his children, adding that he was "impatient and at the end of my rope"
● Deadly submachine pistol found by police in the loft of a house A man and a woman were arrested after the discovery in Everton on Saturday afternoon
● Road flooded in Long Ashton and car trapped in water The aftermath of Storm Dennis which hit the area this weekend
● Phillip Schofield and Holly Willoughby fight back tears on Dancing on Ice in Caroline Flack tribute Schofield became emotional as he opened the show
● Police in search for two men in connection with separate alleged assaults against women West Midlands Police has issued the appeals today and want to trace Allistair Telfer and Jordan Butler
● Politicians condemn press intrusion after Caroline Flack's death ITV says Sunday’s Love Island will not be broadcast as calls mount for regulation of traditional and social media Politicians have condemned press intrusion,...
● Extinction Rebellion activists block Cambridge roads Members of the climate activism group begin a week-long blockade in the centre of Cambridge.
● 'Too much' - Jose Mourinho makes Aston Villa claim as Spurs earn injury time win Aston Villa news - Heung-Min Son scored a stoppage time winner in a thrilling game at Villa Park
● When Storm Dennis will stop battering Birmingham after bringing floods and travel chaos to region The Environment Agency (EA) urged people to remain vigilant and said "significant" river and surface water flooding is ...