Image source : expressandstar.com
Sally Rooney’s best-selling novel has been adapted for the small screen.
● PA Headline Following contests in white-dominated Iowa and New Hampshire, the would-be presidents will face a more diverse electorate in Nevada.
● The extreme lengths EastEnders bosses went to keep death of Denny secret The character is revealed to have died at the conclusion of a dramatic series of episodes which celebrate the soap's 35th anniversary
● Harvey Weinstein trial sees jury 'deadlocked over most serious charges' Jurors asked if it were permissible for them to be hung on two counts of predatory sexual assault while reaching a unanimous verdict on other charges
● Cara Delevingne's savage response to Justin Bieber ranking her lowest of wife Hailey's friends Delevingne shared two old photos on Instagram of her with the Yummy singer
● Blue passports set to be rolled out from March 2020 to mark Brexit Championed by Brexiteers, the new-look documents will replace the burgundy passports which were rolled out in 1988
● Ant and Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway returns after two year break Anthony McPartlin and Declan Donnelly will be joined by the Pussycat Dolls and actor Mark Wahlberg for the show's comeback
● Greenery and bikes: life by long-forgotten railway station It is a small street but it has one of Bristol's hidden gems
● Expected Bristol City team to face WBA: Robins to attack the Baggies Head coach Lee Johnson hopes to have most of his squad available ahead of facing the Championship leaders.
● The expected Bristol Rovers team to play Sunderland: One change as Ben Garner's Gas look to upset the odds How Rovers reporter Sam Frost sees the Gas lining up at the Stadium of Light.
● The best garages in Bristol according to Google reviews and our readers One establishment has been hailed as 'the best garage around'
● The funniest and most bizarre This Morning moments of 2020 so far Holly Willoughby and Phillip Schofield have had some choice guests
● Wolves boss Nuno explains Adama Traore decision ahead of Norwich Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Norwich City - Star man Adama Traore was substituted during Thursday's win over Espanyol
● Hamilton man in court over vile homophobic rant The accused was sentenced at Hamilton Sheriff Court.
● Hamilton family raise £300,000 for Beatson in memory of student daughter who died from cancer Almost three years on, Eilidh McHugh's family say it never gets easier.
● UWS nursing students tour South Lanarkshire schools with lifestyle advice for pupils Using their award-winning ‘Class in a Bag’ resource, the nurses have been educating kids about healthy eating and the benefits of not smoking.
● PA Headline The Ryanair chief executive questioned why taxpayers had to come to the rescue of a company owned by three of the industry’s richest billionaires.
● Euromillions results: Winning National Lottery numbers for Friday February 21 During each respective draw, operator Camelot draws the winning numbers you need to match
● PA Headline Tech-savvy youngsters are being targeted as potential recruits for the Secret Intelligence Service.
● Friends reunion confirmed by cast - 16 years after show's last episode The unscripted special will be on the HBO Max streaming service and will star all of the main characters from the original hit series
● Nominate your healthcare heroes in special awards Patients and families who have received ‘amazing care’ from Lancashire and South Cumbria NHS Trust are being asked to nominate their health heroes as part of a staff award...
● Potholes: NI motorists paid £1.7m in compensation Infrastructure Minister Nichola Mallon says she is concerned about the state of Northern Ireland's roads.
● Starlet Stacey taking on the BSB series Storm Stacey will become the youngest-ever rider to race in the main British Superbike series when he lines up on the grid this year.
● Campaign aims to get engineers back working A NEW scheme is under way in Lancashire to get former engineers back into the industry through work with defence and security giant BAE Systems.
● The suicide prevention message from the rugby scrum Boys told "open up" don't "man up" by top rugby players, in a suicide prevention scheme.