Image source : expressandstar.com
The couple are already parents to 18-month-old son Logan.
● PA Headline The Met Office has issued a yellow warning for snow across most of the country.
● Inside eerily deserted Pontin's which was once a favourite with Brummies Thousands of revellers once flocked to the popular Pontin's holiday park in Hemsby, Norfolk, for their summer holidays - but it shut down suddenly in ...
● PA Headline However, it said the high street giant is currently ‘well stocked with cover for several months’.
● 'He's massive for us' - Every word Nuno said after Wolves beat Norwich City Wolves news includes every word from boss Nuno Espirito Santo after the 3-0 victory against Norwich City
● Perry Barr flyover demolition 'putting Birmingham Commonwealth Games at risk' warns Andy Street It has been four months since the city council decided to demolish the flyover, despite a 15,000-strong petition opposing the plans
● Analysis: Villa back at square one A week which may yet end with Villa celebrating their finest hour in nearly a quarter of a century has begun with boss Dean Smith searching for answers, at one of the lowest points in his...
● Flood levels in Shrewsbury could be 'highest ever' Main roads in and around Shrewsbury are closed, after the warning was given for the River Severn.
● Huge fire at Eastville Tesco after 'loud boom' heard by residents near M32 A slip road on the M32 remains closed due to "fire damage" as locals reported an explosion at the site near Ikea
● Aston Villa transfer news LIVE: Grealish tipped for Tottenham move as Hogan hint dropped AVFC news live - All the latest AVFC updates from BirminghamLive
● When it's forecast to snow in Birmingham this week - according to Met Office The Met Office says rain will affect all parts through the morning on Monday, some heavy, before clearing to give a dry afternoon with sunny spells
● Snow forecast for Coventry - this is when it's expected this week The Met Office expecting snow to fall significantly on Thursday across the UK - and Coventry and Warwickshire are set to feel it
● PA Headline Paul Pogba could be returning to Juventus in a deal which would see Aaron Ramsey head to Manchester United.
● Arrest over fire at Tolly Cobbold brewery site The blaze started at the Grade II-listed Tolly Cobbold site on Ipswich waterfront on Sunday.
● Weather warning: Sleet and snow affects travel A warning for snow and rain began at midnight on Sunday and remains in place until noon on Monday.
● PA Headline Nearly two million people in England have non-diabetic hyperglycaemia, a condition that puts people at risk of type 2 diabetes.
● PA Headline The Australian was visited in prison by his father over the weekend ahead of the hearing on Monday.
● Man comes to court and asks judge for a stiffer sentence Edmund Hardie, 61, says he's not been in trouble since the offence 12 years ago and a big fine would be a financial burden
● Fan view: Barnstorming Nathan Hughes and Charles Piutau end Worcester's hex over Bristol Bears The view from the stands from the team which brings you Bears Beyond The Gate. A weekly Bristol Bears podcast made by fans for fans
● Controversial 1,400-home development on former airport site to go ahead following Government decision It follows approval by Bristol City Council
● Coventry City must do this if they are to beat Rotherham United in blockbuster League One clash The Millers come to St. Andrews looking to end Coventry's stellar run that has seen them take maximum points from nine of...
● 'I felt let down by police and PPS' A woman who claims she was raped has criticised her treatment by the police and prosecutors.
● 'Police let me down after I reported being raped' Lucy Monaghan waives her right to anonymity after decision is taken not to prosecute alleged attacker.
● PA Headline While the Los Angeles team won by just two points, the Toronto Raptors scored a team-high 46-point victory against the Indiana Pacers.