Ben Williams attempted to remove the creature from the table, but felt its sting instead.
▼ Related news :
● PA Headline
Express & Star
● PA Headline
Express & Star
● Edinburgh trainee surgeon's memorial fund to rebuild Zambian school Almost £30,000 has been raised for an African charity after Edinburgh doctor William Reid died in a skiing accident.
● PA Headline The actor, director and performance capture expert will pick up the prize at the Baftas on Sunday February 2.
● PA Headline Converted SUVs have been delivered for use as emergency response vehicles
● Letters: 'We're entering a period of no wind and little sun, where will we get our energy from if we switch completely to renewables' WE are now half way through the meteorological winter. And as often happens, we are in the...
● Liverpool legend reveals main 'threat' Wolves will pose to Jurgen Klopp's unbeaten Reds Wolves are tipped to give Liverpool their 'most difficult game for a long time' when they meet in the Premier League at Molineux...
● PA Headline Steven Mnuchin questioned the qualifications of the 17-year-old environmental campaigner who has sparked the school strike protests.
● Coventry City transfer news: Sky Blues strike loan deal The January transfer window closes next week and we will bring you all the latest news, views and rumours involving Coventry
● Council leader in green belt pledge The leader of Wolverhampton Council has made it his priority to protect green belt land across the city, amid concerns over its future.
● PA Headline The internet provider says it has now resolved the issue, which had hit customers on Thursday morning.
● 'Don't suffer abuse over how you look' A Scottish man bullied over his appearance is urging others to report abuse as part of a new #VisibleHate campaign.
● Two UK police stations shut over fears detainee has Coronavirus A detainee, who is a Chinese national, was reported to have displayed flu-like symptoms
● 'Respect' - Middlesbrough coach hits out after Birmingham City spat Blues’ head coach Pep Clotet was unhappy about the decision, the actions of the Boro medical team whom he claimed ‘stormed the pitch’ - and the melee that...
● Builder stunned after discovering mystery object he played catch with was WW2 bomb Dan West, 29, came across the mysterious buried item with his pick axe in a garden during a job
● Sheffield Wednesday boss opens up over chase for striker wanted by Bristol City and Nottingham Forest A number of clubs have shown interest in Connor Wickham
● 'Good Samaritan' agrees to help stranded mum in car - but only in return for topless photos 'Some men out there have a heart of gold and wouldn't hurt a fly. But then you get some men like that'
● Two UK police stations placed under quarantine over coronavirus outbreak fears 'We’d like to assure our communities there is no risk to the public'
● A&E waiting times: £10m extra after worst ever Welsh figures Figures reflect "exceptional pressures" over Christmas and New Year.
● Boy, 14, arrested for attempted murder along with four other teenagers The teenager was left bleeding in the street in an attempted street execution
● PA Headline The Business Secretary said both sides remained committed to trade talks after Washington warns over plans to tax US tech giants
● Boy, 15, dies after being rescued from Ashton Canal The boy was rescued from the Ashton Canal in Droylsden, Tameside, at about 18:00 GMT on Wednesday.