The forward’s appeal against a three-match ban has failed.
▼ Related news :
● PA Headline
Express & Star
● PA Headline
Express & Star
● PA Headline The social network now offers users an alternative way to react to private messages on the platform.
● Knife amnesty bin is placed in Tamworth church "Every blade, every knife that finds its way into an amnesty box is one less that could find its way into the wrong hands with tragic results."
● One way to swerve driving bans for speeding set to be taken away Steve Coogan once used Alan Partridge as an excuse to avoid a ban
● Tamworth teenager raised over £1000 for St Giles in memory of father “I want to say thank you to everyone who donated. Every penny goes to St Giles and allows them to give people and their families endless care and...
● Mum's Amazon Alexa trick to help with potty training labelled 'genius' by parents The clever hack was shared on social media and went down a storm
● 'He loves it here' - Manager speaks out on future of striker wanted by Bristol City and Nottingham Forest Lee Bowyer has signed a new three-year deal at Charlton Athletic
● 'Even tougher' - Aston Villa fans respond to pundit's Dean Smith dig Aston Villa transfer news | The Chelsea midfielder signed for Dean Smith's side earlier this month
● Letters: 'Building Societies used to be non profit organisations, but now they're no better than banks' BUILDING societies now behave little better than banks.
● Keinan Davis, John McGinn - Aston Villa injury latest ahead of Leicester City AVFC injury news | Aston Villa host Leicester City in the Carabao Cup semi-final second leg on Tuesday, here's a rundown of who's ruled out...
● 22 stone mum-of-two's dramatic weight loss after friends' brutal pregnancy jokes The mum-of-two, Lisa Warren, is from Wales, and managed to radically transform in a drastic makeover
● Edinburgh trainee surgeon's memorial fund to rebuild Zambian school Almost £30,000 has been raised for an African charity after Edinburgh doctor William Reid died in a skiing accident.
● PA Headline The actor, director and performance capture expert will pick up the prize at the Baftas on Sunday February 2.
● PA Headline Converted SUVs have been delivered for use as emergency response vehicles
● Arsenal's Jude Bellingham transfer plan amid Manchester United interest Birmingham City transfer news and rumours | The Blues prodgiy has been tipped to move to Old Trafford, but has been linked with a host of other clubs
● Letters: 'We're entering a period of no wind and little sun, where will we get our energy from if we switch completely to renewables' WE are now half way through the meteorological winter. And as often happens, we are in the...
● Liverpool legend reveals main 'threat' Wolves will pose to Jurgen Klopp's unbeaten Reds Wolves are tipped to give Liverpool their 'most difficult game for a long time' when they meet in the Premier League at Molineux...
● PA Headline Steven Mnuchin questioned the qualifications of the 17-year-old environmental campaigner who has sparked the school strike protests.
● Coventry City transfer news: Sky Blues strike loan deal The January transfer window closes next week and we will bring you all the latest news, views and rumours involving Coventry
● Council leader in green belt pledge The leader of Wolverhampton Council has made it his priority to protect green belt land across the city, amid concerns over its future.
● PA Headline The internet provider says it has now resolved the issue, which had hit customers on Thursday morning.