Supercomputer simulations could unloc...
The moon is thought to have formed in a collision between the early Earth and a Mars-sized planet. ▶ Full story on expressandstar.com
● Fife charity supporting NHS staff and patients relaunched A Fife charity which last year alone was awarded over £1m to support patients and healthcare staff in the region, has been relaunched under a brand new name.
● Scott Hogan and Rekeem Harper updates as Blues set for Coventry Birmingham City are back in action at St Andrew's on Saturday when they will face groundshare partners Coventry City - here's the latest team news
● EU-UK inaugural meeting 'postponed' after bloc ambassador's status downgrade Event delayed after UK refuses to grant EU ambassador same privileges as other diplomats An inaugural meeting between the UK’s new head of mission to ...
● Guitars used by George Harrison, Bono... Instruments from the archives of famed manufacturer Gretsch are up for auction.
● Mum living on bread after covid leaves her wanting to vomit when she smells food Clare Freer says everything smells like 'wet dogs and stale perfume' and she is now living on a diet of cereal and cheese sandwiches
● NHS staff on front line of pandemic p... Nurses and doctors at the Royal Alexandra Hospital in Paisley have told of their exhaustion at dealing with Covid patients.
● Albion linked with Josh Maja as transfer deadline draws closer West Brom transfer news - Albion’s neighbours Birmingham City have already been linked with a move for Maja earlier in this window
● Pat Lam tips Ioan Lloyd to be a 'world class player' Teenager Ioan Lloyd is set to make his first start at fly half in the Gallagher Premiership against Bath Rugby on Friday night
● Partygoers fined for flouting Covid-1... Police arrested the 109 partygoers in a raid on Tuesday night.
● Man arrested after suspicious package... All staff had to be evacuated from the Wockhardt site in Wrexham, North Wales, while the package was investigated.
● Man sentenced for spitting at former ... Gerald Dore launched a ‘barrage of abuse’ at Mr Corbyn while he was cycling with his wife Laura Alvarez, a court heard.
● Nearly half of green claims made by f... The UK’s competition regulator said it would take action if British customers were found to have been misled.
● SAGE warns British holidaymakers that holidays abroad 'very long' way off British holidaymakers were hit by the warning from Sir Jeremy Farrah on BBC radio today
● Gashead raises thousands for mental heath charity and gets praise from Tisdale Liam Noble, from Portishead, has raised more than £3,500 for mental health charity Mind
● UK coronavirus death toll rises by 1,058 in big jump from last week There have been a further 705 cases of coronavirus in Wales, taking the total number of confirmed cases to 190,394
● Covid: Arrest over suspicious package at vaccine plant A plant was evacuated and the Army sent a bomb disposal unit on Wednesday.
● Aston Villa's state of play before transfer deadline day Aston Villa transfer news - Here's the latest in terms of Villa's state of play in the transfer window with updates on Keinan Davis, Tom Heaton and Frederic...
● Exclusive: Bristol City interested in Aston Villa striker Keinan Davis Robins have several 'irons in the fire' - as recently explained by CEO Mark Ashton - and the 22-year-old is understood to be one of those.
● Most of Cov wants a tougher lockdown in overwhelming survey result People would like to see more restrictions in supermarkets
● 67788018 West Midlands Police is investigating after receiving a complaint following a man being stopped by officers and asked for details.
● Sexist lockdown poster axed because i... The image, widely circulated online, shows women involved in childcare and cleaning.
● 'Quality for the lads' - Coventry prepare for Saracens double-header Rowland Winter's side will return to the pitch in February against the new arrivals to the Greene King IPA Championship
● Islington man sentenced for spitting in Jeremy Corbyn's face The former Labour leader and his wife were attacked as they cycled near their home.
● 175 coronavirus deaths in Birmingham and Midlands - up 20 on last week In Birmingham, there were deaths at a number of city NHS Trusts - a day after Prime Minister Boris Johnson announced a delay to lifting lockdown
● The key dates for shops, pubs, schools and travel revealed for lockdown exit The plan is for England to gradually 'reopen' on a number of dates between now and September
● Teen admits hit-and-run which flung woman in air and killed her dog Kallum Aish, aged 18, of Kingstanding, admitted causing serious injury to Patricia Faulkner by dangerous driving on Doe Bank Lane, and the 'criminal...
● Four handed Covid fines after CCTV sh... Eight people were seen running away after leaving through a fire exit at the salon in Cwmbran, South Wales.
● Aldi selling beer meant for pubs for just 99p Ale fans can pick up a bargain while doing their shopping at Aldi
● M&S shoppers 'feel sick' after release of pancake day item Horrified shoppers called the new release of the Percy Pig product 'a step too far'
● Long-term report: Our SsangYong Musso... Ted Welford’s hobby of getting out on a bike allows us to test its practicality capabilities
● 67788236 A man has been charged with aggravated theft of a car and dangerous driving following a break-in at a property in Aldridge.
● Michael Gove says 'no interruption' to UK vaccine supplies amid EU row The Cabinet Office Minister attempted to reassure the public following a row over supply shortages