A person has been found dead on train tracks near a Black Country railway station this afternoon. ▶ Full story on expressandstar.com
▼ Related news :
● Kelty man cleared of attempted murder as jury finds stabbing was in self-defence A Fife dad who admitted stabbing a man four times wept in the dock as he was cleared of attempted murder on Monday.
● Covid-19 variant brings new dimension... The threat is prompting governments to introduce harsh new lockdowns and curfews.
● 67727944 A man has died after being pulled from a house fire in Bloxwich by firefighters.
● West Midlands Chief Constable reveals Covid battle The force's most senior officer has revealed he caught a 'mild dose' of coronavirus, but has recovered and is now back at work
● Council to ask Health Secretary Matt Hancock for more funds COUNCILLORS have called for more money from the government to promote coronavirus vaccinations at a local level.
● Rubbish-covered lake brings to light ... Environmentalists in the Balkans have warned that because most landfills are not managed properly.
● Mother and baby homes report due to b... Stormont’s leaders are facing calls to establish a public inquiry into the institutions.
● Susanna Reid forced to step in and address Piers Morgan rant Good Morning Britain was back on our screens from 6am with Susanna at the helm, alongside Piers, but the pair soon clashed
● West Midlands school uniform firm owed £560k when it suddenly closed Children were left without uniforms for school when Clothing 4 Schools closed
● Dr Hilary shares vital message with BAME community over vaccine On Tuesday, January 26, Health Editor Dr Hilary was back on the ITV1 daytime TV programme discussing the vaccine
● 67715574 Looking back at the government's handling of the pandemic, it's easy to see that mistakes have been made along the way.
● Piers Morgan reacts as GMB viewers call for him to be Prime Minister The Good Morning Britain presenter addressed the Daily Star's front page alongside Susanna Reid on Tuesday January 26
● Could Good Morning Britain's Piers Morgan be Prime Minister? “NORMALLY sane” people are asking whether Piers Morgan could be the next Prime Minister, according to a national newspaper.
● Nuneaton school remains closed due to 'treacherous' icy conditions It is the second day running
● Aston Villa news and transfer updates LIVE Aston Villa breaking news, transfer gossip and more throughout the day including latest on Morgan Sanson move from Marseille and the build up to Burnley fixture
● Drug driver jailed after crashing during police chase A DRUG driver who crashed his car as he attempted to evade the police has been jailed for ten months.
● Nicola Sturgeon's 'anti-English' stance laid bare by paradoxical pro-Brussels position NICOLA Sturgeon and the SNP have been called out for their "anti-English" stance on condemning Westminster for not understanding...
● Blackburn group fined for lockdown breach as car seized FINES have been issued to a group of four people who were out during lockdown for a drive.
● John Terry's message to Frank Lampard after Chelsea sacking The Aston Villa assistant manager has given his reaction to the dismissal of his former Stamford Bridge teammate as Thomas Tuchel looks set to take over.
● Millions to go on road scheme to create 300 jobs in Stockton A MYSTERY road scheme promising to unlock 300 jobs in Stockton has been backed by council chiefs.
● Piers Morgan sends message to coronavirus deniers in blistering GMB rant The GMB host was alongside Susanna Reid on Tuesday, January 26, as they discussed the rise of anti-vaxxers and other Covid-19 deniers on social media
● Piers Morgan savages Liz Hurley's naked snow photos as 'creepy' The post from Liz Hurley has led to her name trending on a number of social media channels all day
● COURT: Man criticised for "foolish and stupid" fraud offence A MAN has appeared at court for what his solicitor dubbed as the "worst crime" he has dealt with in 20 years.
● Coventry school closed as ice warning in place The conditions may cause disruption
● Coronavirus live as Boris Johnson to rule on hotel quarantine for travellers Latest news updates on the coronavirus pandemic in the UK as hotels wait for 'green light' on the proposed self-isolation rule
● Five mistakes you may be making with your car during lockdown With England back under the instruction of essential trips only during the third national lockdown, cars across the country are gathering dust on driveways and in...
● COVID-19: Matt Hancock urges Britons to be patient as nearly all over-80s receive vaccine MATT Hancock yesterday insisted there can be no easing up of Covid restrictions for now. It comes as pressure mounts on Government...
● Unemployment rate soars to highest le... The Office for National Statistics revealed the unemployment rate reached 5% for the first time since early 2016 in the three months to November.
● Nasal spray that 'stops coronavirus' could be in shops by summer Researchers say the spray protects against COVID-19 and can also prevent the virus being passed from person to person
● Brussels threatens to 'reject use of Oxford jab for over-65s' after German claim BRUSSELS has threatened to disrupt the supply of EU-made vaccines to the UK as plans to vaccinate pensioners with the British jab are put on...
● Mark Ashton provides update on Liam Walsh's Bristol City future Robins attacking midfielder is a fair way off returning to playing but the CEO believes that there is a good chance that the 23-year-old will remain in BS3.