'Balotelli would be like Maradona for us' - Vasco da Gama director says deal agreed to sign former Man City, Liverpool & Milan forward
Image source : goal.com
The 30-year-old has been without a club since leaving Brescia at the end of last season, and he now appears set for South America ▶ Full story on goal.com
● Boost for Harimau Malaya after receiving approval for quarantine-based centralised training It will be a positive start to 2021 for the Malaysia national team after they received a special approval to conduct centralised...
● Orlando Pirates vs Golden Arrows Preview: Kick-off time, TV channel, squad news The Buccaneers are back at home after two matches in Limpopo where they experienced mixed fortunes
● Manchester United have already laid Erling Haaland transfer groundwork in four ways Manchester United have transfer interest in Borussia Dortmund star Erling Haaland.
● Lippert: I don't know Ghana's football identity The German talks about his work so far at the football association
● 6am Arsenal transfer news LIVE: Mesut Ozil to Fenerbahce DONE, Edouard LATEST, Sanson link, Newcastle reaction ARSENAL continued their revival with a comfortable 3-0 win over Newcastle. On the transfer front, Mesut Ozil is set ...
● Seán Moran: Improvisation may be on the cards again for fixture makers GAA will face huge decision if pandemic prevents any action until April
● Shane Lowry well aware that silence can be golden at times Irish star gets season under way at Abu Dhabi Championship this week
● Robert Fleck says a Rangers title win would top Souness' maiden championship Former Ibrox striker Robert Fleck says a title win would top even Graeme Souness' maiden championship back in the 1980s.
● Albion Rovers don't expect SPFL fine - as they 'have no money' Secretary Colin Woodward expects Rovers' Covid-hit league game to be rescheduled, given recent events
● Lewis Stevenson can be Hibs history maker as he aims for fourth trophy No Hibs player has a similar medal haul since the heady days of the Famous Five in the 1940s and 50s.
● Craig Levein and Jim Duffy insist Neil Lennon was just letting off steam Craig Levein and Jim Duffy know how it feels to be on the end of a Lennon rant but what do they think Monday's outburst proves?
● Scott Brown slams Neil Lennon's Celtic critics over short memories The quadruple Treble winning midfielder reckons people should consider what his manager has achieved over his Hoops career before sniping from the sidelines.
● Celtic were brilliant with me but I just felt like a number, says EK's McGrath Kieran McGrath revealed that he turned down a trial with Fleetwood to join East Kilbride after loving his time on loan
● Lee Johnson says SAFC may have to nurse Jordan Willis through rest of the season The Black Cats defender was forced off with injury midway through the first half
● Liverpool transfer news - Danny Ings claim Liverpool transfer news, rumours, gossip and speculation with the January transfer window open including the latest on Rodrigo De Paul, Ibrahima Konate, Virgil van Dijk, Jurgen Klopp, ...
● Everton transfer news LIVE - Modibo Sagnan latest Everton transfer news, rumours, gossip and speculation with the January transfer window open including the latest on Isco, Leon Bailey, Moise Kean, Joshua Zirkzee, Josh King,...
● Joe Biden inauguration could impact Liverpool and FSG plan worth £6bn Biden will be sworn in as the 46th President of the United States of America today and it could impact FSG at Liverpool
● 'If Fury needs prep for AJ's power then spar me!' Raphael Akpejiori says his "devastating" power would make him an ideal sparring partner for Tyson Fury, who is planning a world title fight with Anthony Joshua.
● Trump vs Biden - What will a new President mean for US sport? On the day of Joe Biden's inauguration as the 46th President of the United States, Sky Sports examines Donald Trump's sporting legacy and looks at what the...
● Frank Lampard 'worried' over Chelsea slump after being quizzed over Blues future Chelsea boss Frank Lampard is under mounting pressure at Stamford Bridge after another defeat which leaves the Blues eighth in the Premier League ...
● Chelsea next manager: Four candidates who could replace Frank Lampard Chelsea manager Frank Lampard is under huge pressure and is facing the sack.
● Vitality Netball Legends Series: England ready to compete after Covid stopped play Defender Fran Williams says England Netball will emerge from the coronavirus pandemic "really strong and ready to compete".
● David Alaba to Liverpool: Jurgen Klopp told date transfer decision will be made David Alaba is set to leave Bayern Munich at the end of the season with his contract expiring.
● Man Utd team news: Expected XI to face Fulham - Ole Gunnar Solskjaer to make six changes Manchester United boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer will oversee his side's Premier League clash with Fulham on Wednesday night.
● Lewis Hamilton and Mercedes fired warning from Honda chief Toyoharu Tanabe Honda want to leave F1 with a bang.
● Five Chelsea players under threat if Andriy Shevchenko replaces Frank Lampard as manager Frank Lampard is under serious pressure at Chelsea following the 2-0 defeat to Leicester on Tuesday.
● Why Bolton Wanderers have plenty of work to do in second half of the season WANDERERS' season has reached the halfway stage - and very little has gone according to plan.
● Bolton boss Ian Evatt on why George Taft was allowed to join Scunthorpe on loan GEORGE Taft could still return to Wanderers next summer and challenge for a place, says Bolton boss Ian Evatt.
● Burnley boss Sean Dyche confident strikers will come good SEAN Dyche is certain his misfiring forward line will click again soon even if it takes a lucky goal to get them back up and running.
● 'Amazing ability' - Mowbray outlines role for Rovers midfielder Tony Mowbray feels a more attacking role can best unlock John Buckley’s potential.
● Best of the West: Rob Roy captain Scott Walker ready for leap into unknown Context is everything with the WOSFL’s inaugural season and never more so than when there’s a great unknown to the current state of affairs.
● Ayrshire fighter Calvin McCord on his lockdown training MENTAL health experts would probably give it a fancy title like expressive group therapy. For Calvin McCord, however, it is just old-fashioned mickey-taking.