A community radio station is continuing its charity work through deliveries of food donations to people in need. ▶ Full story on expressandstar.com
▼ Related news :
● 67662754 A man has been jailed for 10 years after stabbing a friend at his Black Country home last year.
● Greenloaning community makes last gasp bid to have former railway station given protected status Greenloaning residents are making a last ditch plea to help them secure protected status for the village's former railway...
● Lockdown rules: Who will get new £800 fine for breaking lockdown rules? HOME Secretary Priti Patel has announced a new £800 fine will be introduced for people who break the lockdown rules - so who will get the fine?
● Exeter boss Rob Baxter named personal... Baxter led the Chiefs to a Premiership and European Champions Cup double last season.
● IOC president Thomas Bach insists Oly... There have been renewed calls to cancel the Games.
● Police seal off part of city street - updates Tape across the road and police officers at the scene as darkness falls
● New £800 fine for people who break lockdown rules by attending house parties A new £800 fine for those who attend house parties with more than 14 people present has been announced by Home Secretary Priti Patel.
● Latest weekly Covid-19 rates for loca... Knowsley, Slough and Sandwell continue to record the highest rates.
● Portsmouth end pursuit of Birmingham City man Steve Seddon The 23-year-old is back at Birmingham City having been loaned to AFC Wimbledon at the start of the season - his fourth loan move since joining Blues in 2014
● Willian Jose sends perfect message ahead of Wolves transfer Willian Jose transfer | Real Sociedad's Brazilian frontman is expected to complete a loan move to Wolves in the coming days
● Ban on man felling Great Harwood trees upheld in court MAGISTRATES have upheld an order banning a man from felling and damaging trees in a township.
● Rawtenstall arcade to flats plan gets council green light PROPOSALS to turn a historic former cinema and nightclub complex in a market town into flats have been approved by councillors.
● Darlington firm refurbishing laptops for kids across Tees Valley on hunt for donations A NORTH-EAST technology firm is appealing to others to donate refurbished laptops to Tees Valley schools and support students struggling...
● UK Government in diplomatic spat with... Joao Vale de Almeida is the EU’s first ambassador to the UK but has not been give the same status as diplomats sent by foreign governments.
● 'Selfish' boss fined for letting customers into his furniture store in pandemic Two £1,000 fines were issued to both the store, Suites and Beds in Park Lane, Fallings Park, Wolverhampton, and its director
● Bristol drink-driver was upset about Glastonbury being cancelled Police caught James Bessell driving near Aldi, almost three times over the alcohol limit
● Concerns over retailer's plan to build at fire-hit Richmond petrol station site A NATIONAL fuel retailer is facing calls to transform its plans to replace a service station that was destroyed in a fire amid claims its proposal ...
● Skewen mine works linked to floods that force 100 homes' evacuation Council leader Rob Jones said the volume of water involved made it difficult to assess the situation.
● WATCH: Priti Patel holds coronavirus press conference from Downing Street Follow live updates as the Home Secretary speaks from Downing Street this afternoon
● Almost 1,700 new Covid cases confirmed in the region THERE have been a further 1,692 further cases of coronavirus confirmed across the region.
● Lancashire man who thought he was 'above the law' jailed over Greater Manchester burglaries A Lancashire man has been jailed for more than two years following two burglaries in Greater Manchester.
● UK coronavirus death toll rises by 1,290 ahead of Priti Patel press conference The Government also said that, as of 9am on Thursday, there had been a further 37,892 lab-confirmed cases of coronavirus in the UK
● Migrant jailed after being spotted st... Fouad Kakaei, who has fled persecution in Iran, has been jailed and faces possible deportation.
● Charity urges football clubs to keep ... Disabled spectators have talked about the mental health impact of being unable to attend live sport.
● 67659865 A Black Country furniture store which was caught flouting coronavirus restrictions twice has been fined £1,000.
● 'Do not feed the horses' - Oswaldtwistle owner's plea after Toby nearly died A HORSE owner is pleading with the public not to feed horses on their walks after two animals were taken ill.
● Aston Villa injury news vs Newcastle and return dates Latest Aston Villa injury news from BirminghamLive brings the latest from the Bodymoor Heath treatment room as the return of Steve Bruce and his Newcastle team looms
● 'Absolute latest' deadline confirmed for Bristol Arena The 17,080-capacity venue planned in the Brabazon hangars at the former Filton Airfield
● Facebook admission shows child safety... Social network told MPs on Wednesday it expects a fall in reports of child sexual abuse once end-to-end encryption comes in.
● Hour-long delays at hospitals as ambulance patients queue for A&E One Bristol trust recorded the second-highest figure in England
● Netflix renews hit period drama Bridg... It confirmed that filming will begin in spring in the UK.
● Devoted dog spends days outside Turki... Boncuk followed the ambulance that transported her owner to hospital in the Black Sea city of Trabzon and then made daily visits to the facility.