More than £11,800 has been raised as part of the Wolves Foundation's sleepout event to help reduce food poverty. ▶ Full story on expressandstar.com
▼ Related news :
● Cardiff bring in Mick McCarthy as man... The former Republic of Ireland boss succeeds Neil Harris, who left the club on Thursday.
● Biden orders review of domestic viole... The National Security Council will do its own policy review to see how information about the problem can be better shared across the government.
● Rashica transfer expected 'in the next few days' amid Villa claims Milot Rashica's long-running transfer saga could finally be coming to an end after months of speculation amid interest from Aston Villa and other clubs
● David Beckham insists friendship had ... Neville is the new head coach of Inter Miami – the MLS franchise co-owned by his former Manchester United and England team-mate Beckham.
● Covid-19: Scientists fear South East variant 'more deadly' SCIENTISTS are concerned the mutant coronavirus strain which emerged in south east England may be more deadly than the original.
● Aldi's pizza replica tastes 'just like Domino's' - and it costs 99p Aldi's new replica could save your loads of money throughout lockdown
● Heavy snow falls in Birmingham as freezing weekend predicted Snow began to fall tonight (Friday) covering gardens and cars as the Met Office predicted a weekend of freezing weather
● Confirmed: West Brom make loan transfer decision as Krovi exits West Brom transfer news as they announce that Filip Krovinovic has left The Hawthorns - he is set for Nottingham Forest
● Inquiry uses legal powers to seek Salmond evidence The probe into the handling of harassment claims against Alex Salmond wants to see messages between SNP and government officials.
● Gwen Stefani opens up about Blake She... The pair became engaged in October last year.
● Scientists fear south east Covid vari... Studies have examined figures to see if there is an increased risk of death.
● Sri Lanka v England Day One: Anderson... James Anderson returned figures of three for 24.
● Mark Ashton updates Bristol City fans on Famara Diedhiou contract talks Bristol City CEO Mark Ashton spoke to Bristol Live for more than an hour on Friday afternoon, with Famara Diedhiou's future and the January transfer...
● Angry Saddlers offer Eli a deal Walsall are in talks with Elijah Adebayo over a new contract – as manager Darrell Clarke blasts Hearts for their conduct in enquiring about the player.
● 'Sob on the Tyne' man has a blunt new message for Newcastle fans Newcastle's mickey-taking nemesis can't unfurl another banner - but the Villa fanatic does have something to say
● Eddie Jones explains why he has called up Wasps ace Paolo Odogwu Former England U20 back is in line for his senior debut during the Six Nations
● New council chief executive aims to help those hit hardest by Covid pandemic Eddie Fraser took charge this week after Fiona Lees vacated the post earlier this month.
● Chipmaker Intel probes reported websi... The company’s stock price was down 8.5% in trading.
● Prince Harry says social media misinformation is threat to democracies Duke of Sussex calls for more accountability and accuses platforms of shunning responsibility Prince Harry has said that “time is running out” for social...
● Winchester Road, Southampton, closed due to fire A BUSY Southampton road has been closed due to a house fire.
● Hourihane explains loan move as he tips Villa for strong finish Aston Villa transfer news as Conor Hourihane discusses his Swansea City loan move and how he thinks Villa will do for the rest of the season
● Funeral organisers hit with £10,000 f... Bedfordshire Police fined the organiser and director of a funeral which took place in Arlesey on Thursday.
● Whitty defends strategy of delaying s... The chief medical officer said it was more beneficial to maximise the level of protection among the population.
● Mutant Covid strain may be more deadl... The chief medical officer says the situation across the UK is ‘extremely precarious’ with deaths expected to go on rising.
● Scottish parliament orders prosecutors to release Salmond leak evidence Holyrood makes unprecedented move to see private messages from SNP party officials The Scottish parliament has ordered the country’s prosecution service...
● Concerns grow over number of carers turning down COVID vaccine The National Care Association has raised concern about the number of carers taking up the COVID-19 vaccine.
● Tony Award-winning choreographer Bob ... Avian earned six Tony nominations and won twice, for choreographing Ballroom and co-choreographing A Chorus Line.
● Keown shares Martinez 'disappointment' after Heaton to Arsenal claims Arsenal were linked with a move for Aston Villa goalkeeper Tom Heaton this month after selling Emiliano Martinez to Dean Smith's side in the summer...
● Concern over whereabouts of 44-year-old man CONCERN is growing for a 44-year-old man who went missing yesterday (January 21).
● Police chase suspected robber after man attacked in Brighton A SUSPECTED robber tried to escape police by running through back gardens.
● Gogglebox viewers floored as Tom Malone Jr shares biggest perk Tom is one of the Channel 4 show's most popular cast members, alongside the likes of Giles and Mary, Pete and Sophie, Ellie and Izzy, and Jenny and Lee