Two Sandwell investment projects worth more than a £1 billion are on course to open despite the coronavirus pandemic. ▶ Full story on expressandstar.com
▼ Related news :
● 67568364 Watch Matt Maher join Luke Hatfield for their analysis of West Brom's big derby day win over Wolves.
● 67568333 A number of arrests have been made after almost 150 people gathered as part of a protest held in Birmingham.
● 67568291 Joe Edwards spoke to Nathan Judah following the 3-2 derby defeat to West Brom.
● The national media verdict as Wolves are stunned by West Brom Latest Wolverhampton Wanderers and West Bromwich Albion news from BirminghamLive as we bring reaction from the national press to Saturday's Black Country derby...
● Neal Maupay goal sinks out-of-form Le... The Seagulls halted a 10-game winless run in all competitions.
● Aviation sector pleads for Government... Lockdown restrictions currently in place across the UK already restrict international travel.
● Early Michail Antonio goal lifts West... The upwardly-mobile Hammers made it back-to-back Premier League wins.
● Sam Allardyce celebrates first West B... Matheus Pereira scored two penalties in a 3-2 victory at Molineux.
● Bristol Rovers player ratings as Hanlan and Grant struggle in Charlton defeat Sam Frost's player ratings after Bristol Rovers were beaten 1-0 by 10-man Charlton at the Mem on Saturday
● 67567989 Walsall were held to 1-1 draw at home to Oldham Athletic as their losing run came to an end.
● Pensioner stabbed in broad daylight - updates Victim, in his 70s, rushed to hospital as 27-year-old arrested after attack in Tynedale Road, Tyseley
● Bristol couple moved to a remote Scottish island Alex and Buffy had never even visited Rùm before
● How one woman is capturing life on a covid ward Jane Goddard has been drawing portraits of staff on Southmead Hospital's intensive care unit
● 67567828 Almost a third of cars being driven on a main road in Wednesbury exceeded the speed limit during a speed check.
● Nicholas Lyndhurst's son Archie died from brain condition, mum reveals Nineteen-year-old died in his sleep at his home in Fulham last September and heartbroken mum Lucy has now shared details
● Confirmed: Aston Villa sanction loan exit of Callum Rowe Latest Aston Villa transfer news from BirminghamLive as Dean Smith's side confirm the loan exit of Callum Rowe who was one of the youngsters who played against...
● Three women hurt after car crash and brick thrown as man arrested on M42 Night of violence began in Francis Road, Solihull, late on Friday night, January 15
● Coronavirus: William and Kate hear from emergency workers Emergency staff tell the royal couple why there may be broken workers at the end of the pandemic
● Gerry Marsden: Funeral held for Pacemakers star The Gerry and the Pacemakers singer died from a blood infection at the age of 78.
● Covid in Scotland: Mass vaccination of health and care staff begins The exercise marks the beginning of the mass rollout of the Covid vaccine to front-line care staff.
● January 16: Over 1,100 new Covid cases in Hampshire recorded More than 1,100 new coronavirus cases have been recorded in Hampshire in the last 24-hours, as Southampton surpasses 10,000 since the start of the pandemic.
● Tensions flare in Birmingham city centre as protesters arrested The demonstrators clashed with police after trying to congregate near the Bullring
● GCSE and A-Levels could go ahead with mini-exams assessed by teachers GCSE and A-Level pupils could take mini-exams at home with results day being brought forward to July, according to Ofqual plans.
● Rio Ferdinand pinpoints where Wolves are going wrong after West Brom defeat LatestWolverhampton Wanderers news from BirminghamLive as Manchester United legend Rio Ferdinand offers his verdict on the 3-2 defeat by West Bromwich ...
● West Brom boss Sam Allardyce urges pl... The Baggies grabbed just their second Premier League win of the season by triumphing 3-2.
● Covid-19: Rise in suspected child abuse cases after lockdown The number of incidents reported to the child safeguarding panel in England rose by a quarter.
● Missing girl Willow Daubeny found in Chichester AN URGENT search has been launched for a missing 10-year-old girl.
● 67567132 A delighted Sam Allardyce hopes Albion put some smiles back on the faces of their supporters with derby victory at Wolves.
● Neil Warnock blasts Ivan Sanchez decision in 'horrible' Blues loss Middlesbrough were beaten at home by Birmingham City but Neil Warnock reckons one of the architects of Blues' goal should have been sent off
● Allardyce: Enjoy your weekend Albion fans! Albion fans have had little to cheer for almost 12 months, and certainly since their Premier League return, so this was an overdue pleasure
● Police at the anti lockdown protest in Birmingham city centre Police at the anti lockdown protest in Birmingham city centre