“You see them turn up on the Monday like a rabbit in the headlights, and then they get on with the exercises and they are absolutely buzzing for it.” ▶ Full story on expressandstar.com
▼ Related news :
● UK Coronavirus LIVE: UK faces delay in Pfizer vaccine delivery as aviation industry warns of impact of travel corridor curbs The UK is set to face short-term delays in delivery of the Pfizer coronavirusvaccine as the...
● Joe Wicks suffers agonising hamstring injury doing splits days after 'fart-gate' The Body Coach star, 34, took to Instagram to share his agonising injury that came days after a clip of him breaking wind during a live PE class...
● The lockdown takeaway scam that's devastating a Manchester business 'It completely ruins the morale in the kitchen'
● Pass the Mic: Lecturer Dr Niki Khan talks of teaching in a pandemic and the need for global thinking in classrooms The Courier is a proud partner in the Pass the Mic media project , a new platform which aims to raise the...
● UK house prices: What will happen to property values in 2021? The UK residential property market boomed in 2020, with house prices ending the year at a record high, despite the The post UK house prices: What will happen to...
● Man United fans hijack Amad Diallo's post ahead of Liverpool FC fixture Manchester United travel to Anfield to face Liverpool on Sunday and Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has not ruled out including him in the squad.
● Broken and desperate, why NHS staff might never recover mentally from working through a pandemic 'The response to the pandemic will be the shellshock of our generation.’
● Solskjaer to unleash Man Utd masterplan to expose 'nervy' Liverpool weakness Against the odds, the Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's Red Devils are top of the league following their hard-fought win over Burnley - and up next they...
● Kate's heartbreak days after William proposed left her with huge family regret Kate Middleton and Prince William got engaged during a romantic holiday in Kenya, but their decision to keep it a secret for a few weeks left the...
● Sir Alex Ferguson agrees with Mikel Arteta about "phenomenal" Arsenal star Kieran Tierney has caught the eye for Arsenal in recent weeks - and former Man Utd manager Sir Alex Ferguson is an admirer of the Arsenal star
● Man sexually assaulted tourist in Piccadilly Gardens in front of police Abakwe Adam, 31, of no fixed abode, was sentenced to six months imprisonment
● Police slam TikTok video of car parked on railway line for photoshoot “Would you take the risk to get the shot no one else would?”
● Royal Family LIVE: Insider hits back at friend's claim Harry is 'heartbroken' over Megxit A ROYAL source has hit back at claims by Prince Harry's friend Tom Bradby that he has been left "heartbroken by the situation...
● People threaten to 'call police' over 'disgusting' way man eats pizza People have been left outraged after discovering the man's eating habits
● Donald Trump carries out 13th execution of presidency No president in more than 120 years had overseen as many federal executions.
● Jurgen Klopp reveals clear the air talks and responds to Ole Gunnar Solskjaer jibe It's going to be quite a battle at Anfield.
● Half of the population feel lonelier now than ever before in their life, says study Brits haven't met with a friend for four months on average.
● Perthshire man who claims he grew £15k cannabis crop for pain relief spared prison A cannabis grower has avoided being sent to prison after disputing the police value of his crop and starting a prescription for the drug.
● Developers cashing in on growing demand for roof gardens Lockdowns aren't easy for anyone, but for those one in eight UK households who have no access to a shared or private garden, they've been near impossible.
● Meet the woman who's been serving up sarnies in Failsworth for 25 years Alison Simkiss, owner of the Village Pantry on Oldham Road, is celebrating 25 years in business
● Perthshire schools to receive financial boost after developer pledges £25 from every house sold Schools across Perth and Kinross are to receive financial boosts after a Perth estate agency pledged £25 for each property sold.
● Uplifting TV shows to binge watch and brighten your lockdown Streaming platforms are full of the good vibes
● Trump administration oversees unprecedented number of executions The outgoing US president has overseen 13 federal executions since July, more than any president for 120 years.
● Students may get results six weeks early as A Level and GCSEs scrapped Proposals have been suggested for how the exams will be replaced in England
● Holly Willoughby reveals her tip for Dancing On Ice Willoughby said that because of coronavirus restrictions the new series of the programme “will feel different but its essence will be the same”.
● 23 Bridgerton inspired baby names to choose from It's a pretty big show, maybe you've heard of it?
● The life skills families say parents should be teaching their kids in lockdown There are lots of things we can teach children now that will stand them in good stead for going back to school - and for the rest of their lives
● Cruden Bay golfers George Connon and Neil Birnie record aces at same hole, defying 17 million to one odds Two Cruden Bay golfers pulled off a 17 million to one feat when they both aced the same hole, one after the other.
● Joe Biden's inauguration: when is it and what can we expect? Following the US Capitol attack, and also due to the pandemic, Biden and Harris will be sworn in at a scaled-down event In the aftermath of a deadly insurrection at...
● Blue Texel sheep breed enjoys surge in popularity Growing demand for pedigree Blue Texel females in the UK has reached a new high in the last 12 months as prices continue to soar in the sale ring and almost 200 new members...
● Senedd 2021: What kind of election will it be? | Laura McAllister We need radical ideas, courage as the political parties need to answer to us, the people of Wales
● Brexit LIVE: Angry fishing chiefs write letter to Boris demanding action over Brexit deal FISHING chiefs have written to Boris Johnson claiming he has "failed" the Scottish fishing industry due to a "desperately ...