Ducks clamber on to capybara's back and give the laid-back rodent a groom with their beaks
Image source : dailymail.co.uk
The capybara has showcased its warm nature once again, this time with a collection of clingy ducks in Nagasaki Bio Park, Japan.
▼ Related news :
● Coronation Street spoilers: Shock arrest in Rana Habeeb death mystery Are the police finally getting somewhere?
● Gardaí investigate after shots fried in Dublin and Dundalk Gardaí are investigating after shots were fired in Dublin and Dundalk.
The Irish Times
● Fire at forest in Co Down brought under control Firefighters faced a mile long firefront as caravan park and homes evacuated
● Number of Scots pupils identified with autism doubles A leading children's campaign group has highlighted a "dramatic increase" in the number of Scottish school pupils identified with autism, dyslexia and other...
● When is Doctors back on TV after the 2019 Easter break? Fans won't have to wait too long.
● Lyrid meteor shower 2019 peaks TONIGHT - here's how to spot a 'shooting star' There's expected to be as many as 20 shooting stars per hour, so there's a good chance you'll see one
● Why The Apple MFA Lawsuit Should Get Thrown Out Of Court Like the seat belts in our cars, MFA is a useful feature we all should use, even if it takes a bit more time.
● The Past Is Coming Back To Haunt Argentina's President Macri After bringing in the IMF, Mauricio Macri's presidency looking like untenable.
Press and Journal
● Cove boss John Sheran suffers heart attack John Sheran, manager of Highland League champions Cove Rangers, has suffered a heart attack.
● Man hopes to beat speed record in souped-up tuk tuk bought on eBay A MAN who bought a Thai tuk tuk during a "boozy night on eBay" has souped the three-wheeled vehicle up to try to beat the current tuk tuk world land...
● This is how Liverpool and Everton WAGs celebrated Easter A whole host of Liverpool and Everton WAGs gave us a sneak-peek into their Easter celebrations
● Want World Class Customer Service? Add Kindness And Trust Ever had a bad customer service experience? That’s a rhetorical question, right? What do you think happened there to cause that? How did you feel? Will you ever do...
● Emmerdale actress says she should not back been sacked over offensive tweets Shila Iqbal has said she should not have been fired from Emmerdale over historic offensive tweets but should have been suspended instead.
Manchester Evening News
● Emergency services called to incident at Atherton with train services suspended Train services were diverted this morning and a replacement bus service operated
● Cautionary Tax Tale For Consultants With Long Term Gigs Concierge CFO denied travel lodging deductions on long term consulting job.
● Best hay fever remedies - from nasal spray and tablets to eye drops and natural treatments With the return of the hot weather comes high pollen counts and hay fever, many sufferers will be heading to their nearest chemist for...
● Enjoy the sunny weather because the Met Office say rain is coming to Wales Cloudy weather, cooler temperatures and rain are on their way
● CJ de Mooi's car-crash finances as he reveals AIDs battle and homelessness Former Eggheads star CJ de Mooi has unveiled how his life has unravelled since being accused of sexual assault and losing his BBC job
● Yorkshire quad biker, 24, killed in race in Romania A young Yorkshire quad biker has died after crashing on a notorious hill during a race in Romania.
● Red squirrels under threat as deadly squirrelpox virus discovered in the Stewartry The disease does not affect grey squirrels but can lead to the death of red squirrels within weeks
The Grimsby Telegraph
● Tailbacks top 2 miles heading into Cleethorpes as warm sunshine continues into Easter Monday It's another busy day on the roads with Grimsby Road/Cleethorpe Road backing up as far as Lockhill roundabout
● New business unit in Newcastle aims to improve life for the elderly Nine firms tackling age related issues have won a place on the Ageing Innovators accelerator at The Biosphere
● Man appears in court charged with Derry bomb hoax Keith McClenaghan was also charged with two counts of possessing home-made explosives with intent to endanger life.
● Five hidden nature reserves you have to visit in Cambridge Get out and enjoy the sunshine by visiting one of Cambridge's gorgeous green spaces