Leicester are eight points behind Premier League leaders Liverpool.
▼ Related news :
● PA Headline
Express & Star
● PA Headline
Express & Star
● PA Headline The German will face either Rafael Nadal or Dominic Thiem in the last four.
● Not again! More queues, delays and cancellations as commuters face ANOTHER day of train chaos after derailment at Eastleigh TRAIN passengers are facing more disruption today after a freight train derailed at Eastleigh
● Brexit shock: How Lib Dem hero David Lloyd George issued brilliant defence of free trade LIB DEM hero and former Prime Minister David Lloyd George issued a brilliant defence of free trade in a throwback speech unearthed by...
● UK supermarkets move to cut antibiotic use in farming Iceland, Asda and Aldi lag behind but other major retailers make good progress Most of the UK’s leading supermarket chains are making “significant progress” in reducing...
● What residents have to say on Bristol Airport expansion plans Residents only have a few more days to make their voices heard
● UK weather: Persistent rain forecast - but it is going to get a little warmer Have your waterproofs ready
● Bristol Rovers transfers and news LIVE: Bolton reaction, latest on incomings before deadline day All the news, views, analysis and gossip as Ben Garner looks to strengthen his squad before the window closes
● Bristol City transfers and news LIVE: Reading reaction, latest on Nahki Wells, Matej Vydra and more All the news, views, analysis and gossip as the Robins return to the top six of the Championship
● Man threatened to cut neighbour's face off after lunging at him with knife John Hickery produced a blade on Mark Hodson in view of other residents
● 'Just to annoy Derby County' - What Nottingham Forest, Bristol City and West Brom say about Matej Vydra There is plenty of interest in the Burnley striker
● 'Absolute disgrace' - every word Mark Robins said on Coventry City, transfers and Fleetwood Fleetwood Town 0-0 Coventry City reaction | The Sky Blues boss spoke to the media after the goalless draw, with plenty of talking...
● PA Headline The roads have sections where the hard shoulder becomes a driving lane, leaving those who break down blocking traffic.
● Cricket club raider whacked policeman in face with a bottle A BURGLAR with a history of attacking the police has been jailed for hitting an officer in the head with a bottle.
● NOSTALGIA: The stampede when Primark opened in Blackburn in 2010 VISITORS to Blackburn’s new Primark store yesterday bought 50 per cent more than the chain store’s average shopper, bosses confirmed.
● PA Headline Republicans can only afford to lose three more senators to prevent more debate over witnesses.
● Scared cyclist forced into path of oncoming cars as Ladypool Road blocked by drivers Fed-up cyclist passes row upon row of parked cars on Ladypool Road. He is forced into the path of on-coming traffic at night.
● Father and son, 15, attacked with hammers and knives after masked ambush outside Tyseley shop The pair were violently ambushed as they emerged from a newsagents in Warwick Road, Tyseley on Saturday afternoon
● Former West Brom kitman Pat Frost rescues fan facing eviction by paying his rent He stepped in when Bradford City fan Craig Bell posted on Twitter that he was forced to sell some of his collection of designer footwear or be...
● Staff at Naomi House & Jacksplace celebrate record number of sign-ups for annual event STAFF at a hospice are celebrating after receiving a record number of sign-ups for their biggest annual event.
● Romsey World of Water closes for the final time after 36 years of service A WELL KNOWN Hampshire aquatic centre has closed its doors for the final time after trading for 36 years, it has been revealed.
● "Filthy" Josie's, Romsey, slammed in Food Standards Agency inspection A ROMSEY coffee shop has been slammed in a damning report after health inspectors discovered "filthy" cleaning equipment.
● Botleigh Grange Hotel on the market for £4m AN ICONIC Hampshire hotel is on the market for £4m after going into administration.
● Judge slams police 'incompetence' after sentencing same man twice in three months A JUDGE has hit out at police “incompetence” after he was forced to sentence a burglar for a second time in three months – despite officers...