Kalu was diagnosed with dehydration after collapsing during training last week.
▼ Related news :
● UK university leaders angry over plans to cap student numbers DfE to limit English students studying in Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland * Coronavirus – latest updates * See all our coronavirus coverage University leaders...
● 'Sheilding' people voice fears over lockdown easing in England Many opt for caution amid concerns restrictions are being loosened too quickly For the last 10 weeks, Graham Bell has been sleeping in a hotel near the Devon...
● Robert Jenrick hopeful places of wors... He said he is working closely with faith leaders and has convened a taskforce on the matter.
● Greece to resume flights from UK on 15 June with strict rules International passengers from ‘high risk’ Covid-19 areas will be tested and potentially quarantined Greece has announced it is ready to “welcome the world”, saying...
● Road closed and air ambulance called after serious crash Wets Midlands Police and paramedics are currently at Cranes Park Road, in Sheldon, following a serious incident.
● Fognini has surgery while Owen regret... Judd Trump had a coronavirus test before a return to action on Monday.
● Manchester United fans go nuts over Jack Grealish alternative Aston Villa transfer news - Grealish is a top target at Old Trafford but Man Utd fans are in a frenzy over another midfielder
● Crowds gather in Britain to support US George Floyd protests Anti-racism demonstrators defy lockdown in London, Cardiff and Manchester * George Floyd protests - live news Protesters in London, Cardiff and Manchester gathered...
● Privacy campaigners prepare legal challenge to UK's test-and-trace scheme Open Rights Group to challenge government over amount of data collected and retained Privacy campaigners are preparing a legal challenge to the NHS’s...
● Jurgen Klopp delighted to be back tra... The Reds are 25 points clear at the top of the table.
● Fire at Longridge Fell plantation site FIREFIGHTERS are tackling a huge fire at a plantation and urged people to stay away from the area.
● Marcus Thuram takes a knee after scor... Thuram paid tribute to the Black Lives Matter movement after his first goal in Borussia Monchengladbach’s 4-1 win.
● Strictly Come Dancing 2020: Latest odds on who will take part Several big names have already been tipped
● Government announces cash for 6,000 new homes for rough sleepers £433m plan will also see the homeless given the health, addiction and mental health support they need
● Emergency services called to HAZMAT incident in residential street West Midlands Police, fire and ambulance were called to an address on Oak Bank Road, off Park Road in the Soho area.
● Daily 200,000 coronavirus testing cap... A total of 205,634 tests were available on Saturday, according to the Department for Health and Social Care.
● 82-year-old Pendle man trampled to death by cows AN 82-year-old man has died after he was attacked by a herd of cows, police said.
● The people dealt with at Bristol Magistrates' Court This is who has been in the dock
● Pundit sends message to EFL over West Brom neutral ground 'fury' West Brom news - It was reported that neutral venues may be used for 'high risk' Championship fixtures
● Revealed: Aston Villa's standing in decisive PPG table The system could be used to decide the outcome of the 2019/20 season
● Where Coventry rank in ultimate Premier League PPG table PPG has got football fans talking in League One this summer, but what if it was used on the Premier League?
● Coastguard rescue team explain what happened at Durdle Door Four people sustained injuries and police had to deal with "alcohol fuelled minor scuffles"
● Shooting, stabbing and huge lockdown parties in weekend of chaos Officers have been put under added strain to disperse huge parties and barbecues breaching lockdown rules - all while investigating serious violence in the city