The Tory leadership frontrunner has resurfaced with a surge of TV and radio appearances after a media blackout.
▼ Related news :
● Hancock pledge after pressed on fines... Mr Hancock pledged to give a ‘full answer’ in writing and promised to make an announcement on the issue at a future press conference.
● Tory pressure on Johnson mounts over ... A minister quit and dozens of Tory MPs called for Dominic Cummings to leave his role as Boris Johnson’s senior aide.
● Tony Morley: Aston Villa's European Cup-winning side should have dominated Tony Morley views the "dismantling" of the 1982 team as one of his biggest regrets
● Peter Withe's thoughts on THAT goal and everything since Peter Withe will forever be remembered as a claret and blue legend, here's how feels about Aston Villa's finest hour
● Local lockdowns to be imposed on areas across UK, government says 'Local lockdowns will be part of the future system that we put in place as part of the NHS test-and-trace system'
● Remdesivir drug to be available for selected NHS Covid-19 patients Drug pioneered for Ebola to be used in UK under emergency medicines provision * Coronavirus – latest updates * See all our coronavirus coverage A drug that...
● Government to review fines as Matt Hancock continues to defend Dominic Cummings Health Secretary Matt Hancock will 'consult Treasury' over possible review of fines imposed on families seeking childcare
● Cyclist killed in crash with a tractor in Brewood A man in his 60s died following a collision on Gunstone Lane
● Reverend Martin Poole poses stinging question at daily briefing A BRIGHTON vicar has pushed health secretary Matt Hancock to look into reviewing penalty fines for families who breached coronavirus lockdown rules to get...
● Live results: Euromillions winning numbers for Tuesday, May 26 Check your numbers here
● Filipino care worker dies with Covid-... Ricardo ‘Ricky’ Bonsato, 54, is the latest of 26 Filipino health and care workers to have died with coronavirus.
● Minecraft Dungeons released on Xbox, Nintendo and PC Get underground in the Minecraft universe
● Sky Sports confirms when subscriptions will be un-paused ahead of restart Customers had their subscriptions paused in March following the coronavirus shutdown
● Five players Coventry City could sign in the Championship The summer transfer window is set to be pushed back this season, but the Sky Blues will still have to strengthen if they are promoted to the Championship.
● PPE stockpile to be replenished, Matt... The Government said ‘significant progress’ had been made on issues surrounding personal protective equipment.
● All you need to know about Piers Morgan's family life The outspoken Good Morning Britain presenter is a doting dad of four
● Cummings' trip puts Barnard Castle on the map - but stay away until it is safe, say locals DOMINIC Cummings’ infamous journey to Barnard Castle to test his eyesight has put the town firmly on the map – and not in the way...
● Thieves cause damage at Withdean coronavirus testing site THIEVES damaged a marquee and bins at a temporary coronavirus testing site.
● West Brom given key transfer advice ahead of summer window West Brom transfer news - Albion have been advised to make a new forward a priority once the next transfer window opens
● How to play tennis - a beginner's guide to the rules and scoring Tennis is seeing a surge in popularity after the relaxing of lockdown rules meant courts could reopen in England.
● Hospital closed to new patients won't say its Covid-19 death toll There has been a steep rise in deaths at the hospital in Weston-super-Mare
● Plenty of reasons to keep clapping | Brief letters A special moment | Preaching | True essentials | Song for life | Weekend bliss I don’t agree that the “clap for carers” has become politicised (Let’s stop clapping for the...
● The NHS and care workers who have die... At least 184 frontline health and care workers have died with Covid-19.