The leaders of Britain’s four largest parties are set to clash on TV on Friday night.
● PA Headline Watchdog says passengers need the industry to deliver a smooth set of improvements.
● PA Headline The tension comes only two days before the president meets with parliamentary blocs to name a prime minister.
● General election 2019: What's it like to lose your seat as an MP? Former politicians who failed to win the vote share how it feels to lose their seat as an MP.
● PA Headline The fallout from the General Election continues to dominate the newspapers.
● Samantha Morton: Care system 'not fit for purpose' Samantha Morton says she still does not feel justice has been done despite a major inquiry.
● 'Remember our stillborn babies in Christmas cards' Grieving parents say including their children's names "acknowledges the little life that was".
● New Robroyston station opens as rail timetables change ScotRail promises improvements to services in the north east, Borders and the Central Belt.
● Train travel: Speed and capacity promise for Welsh passengers The train timetable changes from Sunday in what is described as the biggest revamp for 40 years.
● PA Headline The screenwriter had to have emergency surgery in the late 1990s, when her son was only one.
● PA Headline The PM will use the Queen’s Speech to set out a legally binding commitment to raise health spending year-on-year.
● PA Headline Kipchoge ran the first ever sub-two hour marathon in Vienna in October.
● Pervert 70-year-old sexually assaulted young girl at Cambridgeshire sports centre He approached the victim while she was watching a sporting event
● Luton is one of the worst areas in the country for child homelessness The shocking number of children who could be homeless over Christmas has been revealed
● Terror warning: Students taught how to act when terrorists strike STUDENTS at top universities are to be taught “terror drills” amid fears jihadis could target their campuses.
● PA Headline The Dutchman won five world titles during a glittering career on the oche.
● PA Headline The fitness guru and his wife have not yet got a name for their newborn son.
● PA Headline The three-time world champion will meet Jack Lisowski in Sunday’s final.
● Bristol cement their place amongst the favourites for the Challenge Cup with comeback victory over Stade Francais The Bears won 16-18 at the Stade Jean-Bouin
● PA Headline The Made In Chelsea star was on the original line-up for the series, but left before he could take to the dancefloor.
● PA Headline A statement from Stephen Robinson was issued by the Fir Park club just hours before their Ladbrokes Premiership clash with Rangers on Sunday.
● PA Headline The problem for them this term is that, inadvertently, City have also driven up standards at Liverpool as they try to compete.