Manager left his post last Friday.
● PA Headline Humberside Police said armed officers were called to Hessle Road after reports of a man with a gun.
● Hull on lockdown: Humberside police shoot man 'carrying gun' in street HULL streets have been put on lockdown after police shot a man believed to be carrying a gun.
● Liz Kendall furious with Jeremy Corbyn as she demands Labour leader to 'go right now!' LIZ KENDALL called for Jeremy Corbyn to go and a "new leadership team" to take Labour forward following the party's...
● Corbyn's stubborn defiance of election wipe-out sparks fierce backlash 'You have NO shame' JEREMY CORBYN’s defiant response to Labour’s election defeat has prompted severe criticism after the departing Labour leader bizarrely...
● PA Headline The region has been battered by a series of powerful quakes in recent months.
● M4 crash: One dead and one injured in four-vehicle collision The road is closed westbound between junction 17 and junction 18.
● British tourist shot dead and stepson hurt in Argentina street attack Man, 50, shot in chest later died, while 28-year-old suffered thigh wound during robbery outside luxury hotel in plush area of Buenos Aires
● PA Headline A theme park is offering a bright display of favourite characters and scenes from Alice In Wonderland.
● Police shut Smallbrook Queensway for hours - sparking Saturday night traffic chaos in city centre Officers closed off part of the major city centre route amid an incident on Saturday, December 14
● Blackburn payroll team picks up top service award A VICTORY has been claimed by a Blackburn accountancy firm at a national awards ceremony.
● Lotto results for Saturday December 14 Could these numbers be responsible for changing your life?
● West Brom star and Spurs 'target' watched by AC Milan and two other European heavyweights - report West Bromwich Albion news - Nathan Ferguson is attracting plenty of attention with clubs eyeing a move in the summer transfer...
● 'Gulf' - Where Birmingham City came up short against West Bromwich Albion Goals from Lukas Jutkiewicz and Harlee Dean were not enough to give Birmingham City even a single point as they were swept aside by West Brom wealth of...
● The big Wesley question and other glaring problems Aston Villa must solve Ashley Preece runs through the main causes for concern after Sheffield United and before Liverpool
● Lee Johnson on Blackburn Rovers' dark arts, what's happened to Kasey Palmer, boos and how Bristol City can turn it around Every word from the Robins' head coach's post-match press conference following the 2-0 home...
● Faulty valve leaves thousands without water in Bedfordshire About five thousand homes are still without water but Anglian Water hopes supplies will be restored.
● Firefighters tackle major Glasgow city centre fire About 40 firefighters worked through the night to extinguish the fire in a building in Glasgow's Pitt Street
● Medal wins for East Lancs BAE recruits AN engineer from East Lancs has been named among the country's most promising apprentices.
● PA Headline Former Emmerdale star Kelvin Fletcher spoke with BBC Breakfast the morning after lifting the Glitterball Trophy on Saturday night.