Surprise! Harry Styles Just Dropped A New Song Called "Watermelon Sugar," And It's A Whole Bop
Image source : buzzfeed.com
"After listening to 'Watermelon Sugar' by Harry Styles I am pregnant." View Entire Post ›
▼ Related news :
● Engineer sues for £200k after near amputation of his arm at factory An engineer whose arm was almost sliced off by machinery at a packaging company factory is suing for compensation of more than £200,000.
● British woman brought back to life after being dead for six hours A British teacher suffered cardiac arrest during a snowstorm in the Spanish Pyrenees; doctors were able to restart her heart six hours after it stopped beating.
● A Brief Guide To Knowledge Accumulation for Service Companies -- In Sales And Beyond I’ve compiled a list of best practices for accumulating sales knowledge and knowledge management how-tos that are applicable to any business. ...
● Evil mom admits battering her five-year-old son to death as punishment for wetting himself AN evil mom has admitted beating her five-year-old son to death as a punishment for wetting herself. Twisted JoAnn Cunningham, 36,...
● U.S. Coast Guard Intercepts Highlight Growing Drug Submarine Epidemic The U. S. Coast Guard has released images of two drug submarines being interdicted. These incidents have increased dramatically in the last few years.
● Six men face jail over drugs linked to death of teenage girl Six men are facing jail over drugs offences connected to the death of a teenage girl.
● Joseph McCann found guilty jury of a string of rapes after cocaine and vodka-fuelled rampage Joseph McCann has been found guilty of a string of rape rapes after he went on a cocaine and vodka-fuelled rampage
● Rail price hikes 'unfathomable' - mayor Mayor Andy Street has said prices should not be hiked on West Midlands Trains (WMT) services following recent poor performance.
● Horrific videos show schoolchildren being attacked by fellow pupils 'at random' The clips, which a parent says have been circulated on Instagram, are alleged to feature students at Bideford College in North Devon in what are...
● Ole Gunnar Solskjaer aims dig at Manchester City ahead of derby The Manchester United boss remembers the days when City were not even in the Premier League.
● How Business Leaders Should Adapt To The Rise Of Smart Products By determining how your product fits into your customers’ lifestyles, you can tailor solutions and experiences that deepen customer engagement.
● Enormous 120m high power station towers demolished in dramatic £10m explosion Residents described hearing a "rumble of thunder" as the enormous concrete structures came crashing down, 50 years after the coal-fired...
● A club that has served Cardiff bus drivers for nearly 100 years is to close Grangetown's Cardiff Transport Club is a place where Cardiff Bus employees socialised and was first formed in 1926 but has struggled financially...
● Four Tools To Successfully Negotiate Your Salary Every salary negotiation should be an open, honest conversation about your professional worth and what you bring to the team.
● Tory candidate suggests disabled people should be paid less Sally-Ann Heart has sparked outrage at a General Election hustings event
● Madonna infuses her blood with ozone gas using an IV drip after cancelling three shows This is not for the squeamish...
● Channel 4 apologises for misquoting Boris Johnson in immigration speech The broadcaster had erroneously reported the PM said ‘people of colour’, when he actually said ‘people of talent’.
● Martin Lewis sparks debate on whether parents should encourage good behaviour with 'Santa bribes' Is it really a good idea to use the 'Santa gives presents to good children' line in the run-up to Christmas?
● We sure could use some of the wisdom and strength displayed by older people In a poem once voted the nation’s favourite, Jenny Joseph contemplated the delights of pensioner freedom. “When I am an old woman, I shall wear...
● Jo Swinson fails to say 11 times who will be PM if Tories don't get majority The Liberal Democrat leader started the general election campaign claiming she could be Prime Minister but has now admitted that is highly unlikely.
● Official Xbox onesie coming back in time for Christmas The limited edition Xbox onesie is finally coming to the UK or at least it would be if it hadn't just sold out.
● How Mindfulness Can Shape Company Culture At your company, you can incorporate some of these same practices to help improve your team’s performance, as well as your own.
● Emmerdale spoilers: Boss Jane Hudson reveals huge Christmas twists Baby bombshells and shock revenge!
● Hollyoaks star promises 'unexpected' twists as flash-forward skips year into future EXCLUSIVE: Tom Cunningham actor Ellis Hollins has revealed the special flash-foward episode will feature 'never done before' scenes