Alabama star Tua Tagovailoa airlifted from stadium after 'very serious' injury
Image source : theguardian.com
* Tide quarterback injured late in first half of 38-7 win over MSU * ESPN reports concern that Tagovailoa injury is ‘very serious’Tua Tagovailoa injured his hip while being dragged down by tacklers late in the first half on what was likely his last series and No 4 Alabama went on to bear Mississippi State 38-7 Saturday in a game that might have cost the Crimson Tide its star quarterback. Related:
▼ Related news :
● Two dogs die after Alabama rot outbreak in Sussex
● Two dogs die after Alabama rot outbreak in Sussex
● Chan 2020: Cameroon announce squad for two-week training camp Yves Clement’s players will be together for a fortnight as he continues to whip them into shape for next year’s championship
● 'Man Utd players love Solskjaer' - McTominay unfazed by sack talk at Old Trafford The Red Devils midfielder claims that the man calling the shots at the Theatre of Dreams retains the full support of those working under him
● James Johnstone extends Edinburgh Rugby stay as centre re-signs ahead of Challenge Cup clash with Wasps Centre signs new deal as Edinburgh bolster squad ahead of Wasps meeting
● Euro 2020 TV schedule: ITV and BBC games for summer tournament and England matches THE Euro 2020 TV games have been announced. ITV and BBC have revealed which England matches they will be showing, plus all other fixtures. The...
● Nigeria prospect Dessers named Dutch Eredivisie Player of the Month The 24-year-old who admitted talks with the Super Eagles over his international future scored six goals in the Dutch top-flight last month
● Rob Key: Bob Willis was a bowling legend and a kind, caring colleague Working with Bob Willis on television for the first time was quite daunting — at least you thought it would be.
● Spinner takes out a red handkerchief and turns it into a STICK after taking a wicket South African wrist-spinner Tabraiz Shamsi loves performing tricks and set a whole new bar for cricket celebrations when he dismissed Wihab...
● Olympics: FIFA's Infantino proposed as IOC member, but not Coe - Bach FIFA president Gianni Infantino has been proposed for International Olympic Committee membership, but World Athletics head Sebastian Coe will have to wait...
● Life in Kenya is difficult - Kayumba on AFC Leopards exit The defender admits it was tough to stay in Kenya without financial help and had to leave to ease the pressure faced
● Rovers injury latest as Mowbray welcomes Lenihan return Derrick Williams remains Rovers’ main injury concern ahead of this weekend’s game with Derby County.
● Man Utd chief Ed Woodward was ready to push button on Cristiano Ronaldo transfer return Manchester United were ready to go all out to sign the Juventus star when David Moyes was in charge at Old Trafford.
● Celtic 'can beat Rangers without Odsonne Edouard' claims Hoops midfielder as he backs Leigh Griffiths and Lewis Morgan to deliver Callum McGregor insists Celtic have the firepower to shoot down Rangers even if Odsonne Edouard...
● Chelsea defender Antonio Rudiger fit to face Everton after recovering from injury in huge boost to Lampard ANTONIO RUDIGER is reportedly fit and available for Chelsea’s trip to Everton on Saturday. The German centre-back, 26,...
● Man Utd people gave Ole Gunnar Solskjaer incredible nickname after Jose Mourinho sacking The toxic atmosphere at Manchester United under Jose Mourinho has been laid bare.
● Wales' Euro 2020 TV schedule confirmed All of Wales' Euro 2020 group stage matches are being shown on live TV. Here is the full TV schedule for the group stages.
● Euro 2020 TV times and fixtures: ITV and BBC announce games with ITV getting two out of three England matches ITV have announced that they will show two of England’s opening three games at Euro 2020 that could include a Battle ...
● ITV get two England group games including possible Scotland clash The TV picks for next summer's tournament have been revealed, with ITV showing England's final two group matches, including the final game with the...
● Real Madrid chief Florentino Perez names price he will pay for Paul Pogba transfer Real Madrid remain interested in Manchester United star Paul Pogba but are unwilling to break the bank to secure a transfer
● This is how Preston boss Alex Neil's win percentage ranks against EVERY other Lilywhites manager since 2000 Preston North End have had their fair share of managerial change since the new dawn of the new millennium, but now...
● Michael Schumacher's former Ferrari teammate lifts lid on relationship with F1 legend Rubens Barrichello was teammates with Michael Schumacher at Ferrari for six years and has opened up on his relationship with the legendary...
● Callum McGregor warns Rangers that Celtic have the firepower even if Odsonne Edouard misses out McGregor is full of confidence after watching Lewis Morgan and Leigh Griffiths deputise for Edouard in recent weeks.
● Third sports book award for Hamilton for Cardus biography Duncan Hamilton became the first three-time winner of the William Hill Sports Book of the Year award on Thursday for his biography of cricket writer Neville Cardus.
● Bob Willis was impossible to ignore when England named their greatest XI Bob Willis was one of those rare cricketers whose character, as both player and man, transcend the generation in which he played.
● Anthony Joshua confirms game plan ahead of Andy Ruiz Jr rematch Anthony Joshua is bidding to reclaim his unified heavyweight titles in a rematch with Andy Ruiz Jr out in Saudi Arabia this Saturday