Events in Pell’s career and the criminal case.
● Lee Johnson on Blackburn Rovers' dark arts, what's happened to Kasey Palmer, boos and how Bristol City can turn it around Every word from the Robins' head coach's post-match press conference following the 2-0 home...
● Faulty valve leaves thousands without water in Bedfordshire About five thousand homes are still without water but Anglian Water hopes supplies will be restored.
● Firefighters tackle major Glasgow city centre fire About 40 firefighters worked through the night to extinguish the fire in a building in Glasgow's Pitt Street
● PA Headline Former Emmerdale star Kelvin Fletcher spoke with BBC Breakfast the morning after lifting the Glitterball Trophy on Saturday night.
● Nicola Sturgeon: Scotland 'cannot be imprisoned' in UK The Scottish first minister tells the BBC that if the union is to continue, "it can only be by consent".
● 'Stay strong together' Dai Young's message as Wasps exit Europe Edinburgh Rugby's 9-7 victory at the Ricoh Arena came courtesy of Jaco van der Walt's late penalty
● Birmingham City to rival Middlesbrough for 'Darren Randolph replacement' - report Birmingham City news - Blues have once again been linked with Rangers goalkeeper Wes Foderingham ahead of the January transfer window.
● Updates: M5 heavy traffic southbound J20, Clevedon to J19, Gordano following car accident Highways England have said to allow extra time to your journey
● 'Delightful improvisation' - how the opposition covered Aston Villa's defeat to Sheffield United Aston Villa news - Dean Smith's men are now sitting just goal difference above the dotted line after suffering defeat to...
● Winning Strictly couple Kelvin Fletcher and Oti Mabuse get celebrity backing for 'deserved' triumph TV presenter and former contestant Susanna Reid and Ememrdale co-stars among celebrities congratulating winning pair for...
● Bristol Rovers LIVE: Reaction as Graham Coughlan set for shock Mansfield move The Gas boss looks set to swap the top of League One for the bottom of League Two in a shock exit
● Strictly Come Dancing fans' fury over online voting problems during live final Many viewers complained they were being told they had reached their "maximum number of votes allowed" despite not having cast a vote
● TV licence could be scrapped in plans to outlaw prosecution for non-payment It is reported that the Prime Minister is investigating whether people who do not pay the £154.50 licence fee for watching television should be...
● Updates: One person dies after serious accident, M4 closed between J17 and J18 until 'at least midday' The crash happened during the early hours of this morning
● Twin boosts for Burnley housing firm's apprentice efforts A SELFLESS apprentice and a generous firm have ensured the future of apprenticeships at an East Lancs firm are in good hands.
● How this little girl and her love of loom bands is helping poorly children Ella started making items out of loom bands while waiting for her brother playing football
● 'Good value' - how the opposition reported Coventry City's defeat to Shrewsbury Town Coventry City news - The Sky Blues dropped out of the playoff places on Saturday afternoon following a late defeat to Shrewsbury Town.
● PA Headline Harry Clarke told the Mail on Sunday of his ‘devastation’ over the tragedy that left six dead.
● New notary public service launched by Blackburn legal outfit A NOTARY public service has been launched by a East Lancashire law firm - supported by two new appointments.