Casuals ready to go again
Boss Dean Gill admits it will feel like Wolves Casuals season is starting again when they play tonight for the first time in FIVE WEEKS.
▼ Related news :
● General election 2019: From the count, to your TV BBC election count specialist, Tim Burke, show us the operation that brings you every result from across the country.
● General Elections 2019: Who will be first past the post in the North East? Will Sunderland and Newcastle City councils do it again or will they get a new challenger?
● 'Revolutionary' 18th Century naval ship to go on display in Poole More than 2,000 artefacts have been recovered from HMS Invincible, the 18th Century ship that revolutionised naval ship design.
● PA Headline The polls have narrowed in the final week of what has largely been a tame campaign – with few gaffes and largely stage-managed visits.
● General election 2019 night: What, where, when? Key times to watch out for What results to look out for, and when, on election night with BBC Electioncast's Adam Fleming.
● General election 2019: Scotland goes to the polls Voting is to start in the UK general election, with polling places across Scotland open between 07:00 and 22:00.
● PA Headline Gemma Chan has also signed up to lend her voice to aeronaut Professor Kwark.
● PA Headline Page is one of four stars who will read Christmas CBeebies Bedtime Stories.
● PA Headline The broadcaster’s entire range of sports channels will now be available on a pay-monthly basis.
● PA Headline The UK’s Internet Watch Foundation and a US counterpart are to share hashes of known child abuse images to help prevent the spread of such content.
● PA Headline English Heritage asked people to send in their pictures to mark 100 years of public ownership of the prehistoric monument.
● PA Headline The experts at Heriot-Watt University in Edinburgh said the results could be transformative in the fight against climate change.
● PA Headline The AA predicts that visits to friends and family are likely to be more spread out than normal.
● PA Headline Using geographic profiling scientists mapped half a century of sightings of the bright green birds.
● PA Headline The Met Office said surfaces and roads could be slippery in parts of Scotland.
● PA Headline The UK Parliament said MPs’ safety is an ‘absolute priority’ as research shows a rise in online abuse.
● General election 2019: Polls set to open across Wales Polling stations open at 07:00 GMT to choose 40 MPs to represent Wales at Westminster.
● General Election 2019 live: The country heads to the polls to vote We'll be keeping you updated throughout the day, night and well into tomorrow morning
● Joe Masi and Nathan Judah analysis Joe Masi spoke to Nathan Judah following the 1-1 draw with Wigan Athletic in the Championship.
● Slaven Bilic defends team selection as West Brom are held by Wigan West Brom news | The Baggies needed a Charlie Austin goal to claim a point at the DW Stadium on a night when Bilic left out high profile players