Hassan Rouhani said ‘the entire Iranian nation is unanimous in confronting’ US pressures.
▼ Related news :
● Johnson facing party revolt over Cumm... Tories and political foes alike say the PM’s top adviser has to go after his breach of lockdown laws.
● 'Man with a van' warning over fly tipping increases RICHMONDSHIRE residents are being urged to be extra vigilant when employing ‘man with a van’ services for removing waste.
● How the first Germans to be downed on English soil provoked the wrath of Whitby IN The Northern Echo, the Object of the Week column featured an object from Whitby Museum which was connected to February 3, 1940, when a German...
● North Yorkshire rider to feature on Helicopter ER after being kicked by a horse A HORSE rider from North Yorkshire is set to appear on a reality TV show after being kicked in the leg and airlifted to hospital.
● Kielder water sailor to represent region in virtual race A YOUNG sailor is to compete in a virtual competition representing his North East club.
● Newcastle magician Chris teaches tricks and performs on Zoom A MAGICIAN used to wowing audiences around the world but grounded because of the coronavirus has pulled a rabbit out of a hat.
● US student to return home after compensating Durham doorman AN American post graduate student is free to return to his home country after meeting a compensation payment to a doorman whose jaw he broke in a nightclub clash.
● The Bay Horse, Hurworth: A takeaway that's a cut above UNTIL now, our eating-in-while-pretending-to-be-out has featured pubs striving manfully to beat the lockdown and keep their businesses alive by producing pub classics –...
● How Greggs are helping school breakfast club hand out food parcels during lockdown LOCKDOWN has given a school food for thought in how to make the best use of the support it receives in running it’s breakfast club.
● Hurworth GP retires after 35 years TRIBUTES have been paid to a “loved and trusted” doctor who has retired after caring for patients in a North-East village for 35 years.
● Plans to build on site of former health centre in Willington PLANS to build seven homes on the site of a former health centre have been submitted to Durham County Council.
● Video from staff at Wear Referrals gives advice to dog owners HERE at Wear Referrals, in Bradbury, County Durham, our staff have been involved in filming a basic health check video in order to help to provide support and...
● Tributes to Newton Aycliffe teacher Yvonne McLaughlin A STAR on the stage and role model in the classroom has been remembered by a community.
● Life before lockdown: Google captures carefree days Bustling pubs, restaurants and shopping precincts are shown in snapshots of carefree times
● Record number on long-term sick leave with mental health problems It's feared that lockdown could make the situation worse for some
● Warning over major road closure in Nuneaton It will be in place for just over a week
● Care home in special measures as report says some residents 'at risk' A CQC inspection saw Hawthorne House rated inadequate and placed in special measures
● 40 trivia questions for your general knowledge quiz A general knowledge quiz is an antidote to lockdown boredom
● The overgrown holy well of Durham said to be haunted by the ghost of Jeannie IN olden times, pure and reliable water was the staff of life – not that over-rated everyday stuff, bread.
● City sent stark financial warning as Bright Enobakhare keen to attract interest Coventry City transfer news: Keep up to date with all the latest transfer news and views from the Sky Blues as the coronavirus pandemic continues...
● New Zealand leader continues TV inter... Jacinda Ardern was conducting a live television interview when the 5.6 magnitude quake struck.
● Hogan given transfer advice as Blues receive Championship update Birmingham City news - BCFC morning headlines include Scott Hogan advice from former Aston Villa striker, update on Championship testing and return to training
● West Brom receive promotion update as chairman sends message West Brom news - WBA morning headlines include update from EFL HQ, Peterborough chairman's praise and financial demand from some Championship clubs