Mr Justice Warby is reviewing an exclusion zone put in place to protect Anderton Park school
▼ Related news :
● PA Headline
Express & Star
● PA Headline
Express & Star
● Cross-Channel roof box people smuggler jailed Two men and a 15-year-old girl were found in a locked, airless, car roof box, a court hears.
● 200 metres of pipe replaced after burst More than 200 metres of pipe have been replaced after a water main burst for the second time in four months.
● PA Headline We put three diesel family-sized crossovers to the test, but which reigns supreme?
● PA Headline The device, which is about the size of a pocket watch, has been likened to having a ‘paramedic in your pocket’.
● PA Headline More than £200 billion has been wiped off London’s main shares since Monday.
● Aston Villa transfer news LIVE: FFP update issued, key to keeping Grealish as striker departs AVFC news live - All the latest updates from BirminghamLive as Aston Villa prepare for Manchester City at Wembley on Sunday
● PA Headline Stephen Robinson was also cleared of behaving in a threatening or abusive manner towards Robyn Lauchlan.
● 'Thank God' - Man City fans react to major injury update ahead of Aston Villa final Aston Villa vs Manchester City preview - Dean Smith and Pep Guardiola go head to head for the first piece of domestic silverware this season...
● Drug gang member flees to Spain after being caught with £750k worth of drugs and a grenade Callum Anderson was part of a large-scale County Lines network of drug dealers
● Hurstpierpoint College students 'in self isolation' PARENTS have reported students are in self-isolation following a college's trip to Italy.
● Canada won't pay for Duke and Duchess of Sussex's security CANADA has said it will stop providing protection for the Duke and Duchess of Sussex in the coming weeks when they step down as working royals.
● PA Headline A recent air strike was the most serious escalation between Turkish and Russian-backed Syrian forces, raising the prospect of an all-out war.
● PA Headline Ministers have proposed spending an extra £32 million to £50 million on fees for solicitors and barristers handling court cases.
● Greta Thunberg: 5 things that happened when the activist visited Bristol It was a day many will remember for a long time
● Four workers at Hinkley Point C power station in self-isolation over coronavirus fears It comes after workers returned from Italy and Tenerife
● The Championship's best finishers - featuring Bristol City, Blackburn Rovers stars and a Chelsea target Using the expected goals model, here are the league 10 most efficient marksmen
● Motherwell manager acquitted of assault charges Stephen Robinson had been accused of assaulting his partner Robyn Lauchlan in Edinburgh.
● Seven arrested after 'erratic driving' prompts police chase in Bloxwich Six teenage boys and a 23-year-old man were arrested in connection with the stolen car and burglary
● As it happened: A timeline of Greta Thunberg's visit to Bristol More than 20,000 people met in Bristol to join her strike
● PA Headline The sobering figures are substantially down from a profit of £56.5m from 2018.
● Why Storm Jorge came after Storm Dennis - how are the names chosen and by who? ANOTHER week, another storm - but why is this one called Storm Jorge and who decides?
● 'Stonewall penalty' - The decisions which could have cost Birmingham City millions Pep Clotet estimates Birmingham City should have six or seven more points than the 46 they have compiled but have been denied by controversial...
● This is what Jeremy Corbyn was doing in Coventry last night The outgoing Labour leader spoke at a rally hosted by Coventry South MP Zarah Sultana