Kaya Scodelario enjoys a luxurious holiday in Mauritius with her former Skins co-stars
Image source : dailymail.co.uk
The actress, 27, enjoyed a Skins reunion as she joined former co-stars Lily Loveless, Klariza Clayton and Megan Prescott for a girls' holiday at the luxurious Club Med Albion Villas in Mauritius.
▼ Related news :
● A Transformative Hotel In Mauritius
● A Transformative Hotel In Mauritius
● Leah McSweeney joining Real Housewives Of New York as full time cast member REAL Housewives of New York City is set to welcome fashion designer Leah McSweeney to the fold. The Bravo TV series will run its 12th season soon and...
● You can get four months of Amazon Music for FREE when you buy an Amazon Echo BLACK Friday is just weeks away, and there are already plenty of great deals to be had on Amazon. One Cyber Weekend deal you won’t want to miss out...
● Le Mans 66 reviews: What do critics and fans think of new Ford v Ferrari movie? LE MANS 66 is out in cinemas after a long wait - but what do fans and critics say?
● Virgin Media Black Friday 2019 sale: save hundreds on broadband deals, bundles and new phones THE Black Friday deals from Virgin Media provide a great opportunity to save big on broadband and mobile packages. We round up the...
● Former MasterChef judge Matt Preston reveals dates for his book tour Former MasterChef judge Matt Preston is soon to return to the small screen in Plate of Origin early next year.
● Parents labelled 'peak stupid' after giving their daughter a 'blended' surname The parents' decision to combine their last names to create their daughter's surname has been criticised - but others think it's...
● Beverley Callard quit Corrie amid fears she'd be killed off in anniversary special Beverley Callard has explained the motives behind her decision to quit Coronation Street after 30 years as the show approaches it's...
● Piers Morgan hints he'll quit Good Morning Britain in January ahead of shake-up Good Morning Britain host Piers Morgan made a comment about potentially not being on the show early 2020
● Jess Wright shows off her svelte figure in semi-sheer leggings The former TOWIE star, 34, showed off her trim figure in a pair of grey leggings with a sheer panel for her supermarket dash.
● Dr Susan Carland reveals the downside of filming SBS's Child Genius She's a famed feminist and the host of SBS's Child Genius, which showcases Australia's brightest children.
● Rove McManus and Tanya Hennessy at Disney+ streaming service launch in Sydney Disney Australia launched their new Disney+ streaming service at The Calyx in Sydney on Monday night.
● Bachelor 2020 applications open a day before Matt and Chelsie split Bachelor 2019 couple Matt Agnew, 32, and Chelsie McLeod, 28, shocked the nation when they announced their split on Sunday.
● Democrat Warren vows to protect renter households as U.S. president Democratic presidential hopeful Elizabeth Warren on Monday vowed to protect the country's 43 million renter households, releasing a plan that would help...
● Fresh Perspective: Watching cult classic The Big Lebowski for the first time... There's a first time for everything, and today our writer watches cult classic The Big Lebowski, for the first time ever!
● Enclave Cinehome II brings wireless audio to home - CNET The Enclave CineHome WiSA systems bring wireless 5.1 surround sound to your living room with prices starting at $1,000.
● Nintendo Switch Black Friday deals come early: Currys gives away FREE copy of Pokemon Shield/Sword NINTENDO has never really been keen on seeing its hardware discounted, so finding any money off a Switch at the moment is cause ...
● I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! launch episode loses one million viewers The ITV reality show's biggest ever series opener was in 2013, when 12 million people tuned in
● Why did Myles Stephenson and Gabby Allen break up? MYLES Stephenson was accused of cheating following his messy split from Love Island star Gabby Allen. The Rak Su singer went public with the fitness enthusiast in September...
● Princess Diana style file: from pearls to platform trainers, the fashion history of Prince William and Harry's mother 20 years on from her death She became as revered for her style as she was for her philanthropy
International Business Times
● 'The Crown' Season 3 had fans fact-checking events for historical accuracy Viewers are so dedicated to watching "The Crown" Season 3 that they even googled to check for historical accuracies.
● Amanda Holden's daughter Hollie interviews Frozen star Idina Menzel on Heart Radio The Britain's Got Talent judge's daughter is a huge fan of the Disney franchise and was front and centre as Idina promoted the new film ...
● Best Buy Black Friday 2019: $150 off Beats Studio3 and all the best deals - CNET Plus: The brand new Microsoft Surface Pro 7 with Type Cover dips to $650.
● Spice Girls fans go wild as Romeo Beckham posts video of mum Victoria dancing to Spice Up Your Life SPICE girls fans went wild online after Romeo posted a video of mum Victoria Beckham dancing to Spice Up Your Life. The...
● Sainsbury's Lindor Lindt pick'n'mix stands launched across UK supermarkets The new help yourself chocolate stations were first spotted by shopper Shelly Harman, who shared pictures of her exciting new find with a popular...