The Liverpool fighter faces Romania’s Diana Belbita in Boston’s TD Garden on Friday.
▼ Related news :
● PA Headline
Express & Star
● PA Headline
Express & Star
● Drug gang member flees to Spain after being caught with £750k worth of drugs and a grenade Callum Anderson was part of a large-scale County Lines network of drug dealers
● PA Headline A recent air strike was the most serious escalation between Turkish and Russian-backed Syrian forces, raising the prospect of an all-out war.
● PA Headline Ministers have proposed spending an extra £32 million to £50 million on fees for solicitors and barristers handling court cases.
● Greta Thunberg: 5 things that happened when the activist visited Bristol It was a day many will remember for a long time
● Four workers at Hinkley Point C power station in self-isolation over coronavirus fears It comes after workers returned from Italy and Tenerife
● The Championship's best finishers - featuring Bristol City, Blackburn Rovers stars and a Chelsea target Using the expected goals model, here are the league 10 most efficient marksmen
● Motherwell manager acquitted of assault charges Stephen Robinson had been accused of assaulting his partner Robyn Lauchlan in Edinburgh.
● Seven arrested after 'erratic driving' prompts police chase in Bloxwich Six teenage boys and a 23-year-old man were arrested in connection with the stolen car and burglary
● As it happened: A timeline of Greta Thunberg's visit to Bristol More than 20,000 people met in Bristol to join her strike
● PA Headline The sobering figures are substantially down from a profit of £56.5m from 2018.
● 'Stonewall penalty' - The decisions which could have cost Birmingham City millions Pep Clotet estimates Birmingham City should have six or seven more points than the 46 they have compiled but have been denied by controversial...
● This is what Jeremy Corbyn was doing in Coventry last night The outgoing Labour leader spoke at a rally hosted by Coventry South MP Zarah Sultana
● PA Headline The bird had been running amok on the Antrim Road when the PSNI stepped in.
● Much-loved Walsall fields won't be lost to housing - regeneration boss Fears that Swannies Field and the Lea in Blakenall could eventually be lost to housing prompted a major campaign to save them
● People 'scaling Gateshead farm shop' to save hens Police have warned people to stop jumping over the 6ft wall to claim the free chickens in Gateshead.
● Police manhunt for sex attacker in Wolverhampton Garry Kinman, 28, is wanted for a recall to prison
● Radical but cheap plan demanded to stop grass verge hell across Birmingham Calls for London-style bye-law to combat motorists churning up grass verges across the city
● Tesco boss who dumped Birmingham chef Hiran Chauhan's body in woods after Grindr chemsex date jailed Hiran Chauhan, 24, went to the home of Neil Cuckson, 32, after they chatted on dating app Grindr and discussed taking drugs,...
● 'I just hope' - The Man City shirt Aston Villa star Jack Grealish wants after Wembley final Aston Villa v Manchester City preview – Villa will be looking to claim the first domestic piece of silverware this season when they...
● Inside the filthy Walsall kebab shop shut down and fined for mouse infestation The owner of New Kebab Ranch in Walsall has been fined nearly £4,000
● Trains between Perth and Edinburgh via Fife cancelled after person hit by a train Line expected to be closed until early evening
● Every UK company affected by coronavirus so far - from Easyjet to Aston Martin A total of 132 UK listed companies have reported on the initial impact of the virus disruption on their businesses, according to asset managers at...
● Round table event for SMEs Staffordshire Chambers of Commerce is hosting a small business round table on behalf of South Staffordshire District Council.