National Trust properties will not be open this Easter.
▼ Related news :
● Rhys Jones killer's romance from behind bars 'beggars belief' Murderer Sean Mercer has reportedly had a secret device to conduct an ongoing romantic chat with a female friend while behind bars
● Famous tourist sites remain closed as... Visitor to France will not yet be able to see the Mona Lisa, climb the Eiffel Tower or look around the Palace of Versailles.
● TalkTalk says issue affecting access ... The problem came as many people working from home tried to log on during the coronavirus pandemic.
● Ruben Neves gives his verdict on Liverpool and Man Utd transfer claims Wolves news - Adama Traore has been extensively linked with Liverpool, while Raul Jimenez is one of the most highly-sought after strikers in the game
● New junction created at Scarborough Hospital STAFF, patients and visitors at Scarborough Hospital are set to benefit from a major junction improvement scheme which is about to get under way.
● Award for society in helping end youth homelessness YORKSHIRE Building Society and End Youth Homelessness (EYH) have been named as winners at the Third Sector Business Charity Awards 2020.
● Carluke man suffering from coronavirus met newborn great-granddaughter via Zoom call Staff at University Hospital Wishaw arranged the special moment.
● The colour blue inspires latest round of Lichfield Camera Club competition Members of the club have found a way of keeping themselves active in spite of the lockdown
● EFL sets June 8 date to consider prop... Last week the EFL underlined that relegation across all three divisions is “integral to the integrity of the competition”.
● Tributes to popular Tamworth postman and Royal British Legion fundraiser "People would always look for him so they could go and bring a contribution"
● Can you be fined for keeping children off school when it reopens? Prime Minister Boris Johnson has confirmed that schools will reopen on Monday
● Work begins on £10.7m HQ at Defence Medical Services Whittington The building is being constructed using a modular method, with modules being built elsewhere and transported to the Whittington site for installation.
● Council chairman pays tribute to selfless volunteers 'WE need you now more than ever,' is the message from a council chairman to North Yorkshire's army of volunteers.
● Molly Olly's Wishes charity refused emergency Covid-19 funding The good cause based in Warwick supports ill and terminally ill children
● Call to 'report' Rob the Busker sparks surge in support for him Bristol Harbourside asked people to report him for being too loud and 'hogging the spot' by Pero's Bridge
● Appeal after man assaulted by thugs with baseball bats He is receiving treatment in hospital
● Sheffield City Council advises agains... The South Yorkshire authority has cited fears that the test and trace system will not be ‘robust enough’ by next week.
● Nearly 1.5m payment holidays handed o... UK Finance, the banking trade body, said it has now helped 30 million customer accounts during the coronavirus crisis.
● Changes to furlough system announced today as huge cost mounts The scheme has so far covered the wages of 8.4 million staff unable to work during lockdown
● Neville makes prediction for Albion and Leeds after latest reveal The Sky Sports pundit has been speaking about the prospect of Albion and Leeds' season restarting
● Golf seized after officers stopped suspected drink driver A CAR was seized after officers spotted a motorist driving suspiciously.
● Ethical dilemma facing public Those seeking to find an effective vaccine which could lift us out of the coronavirus nightmare face an ethical dilemma which goes back to the very dawn of vaccination.
● Long Eaton primary school fire 'was accidental' Staff at Harrington Junior School say they are "devastated" the building could not be saved.
● Toyota now offers fully online car bu... Buyers can build and pay for a new car online, even arranging a finance package.