Eddie Jones’ side begin their World Cup campaign against Tonga on Sunday.
▼ Related news :
● Lockdown visitors trigger concerns over spread of virus Car loads of visitors converged on a popular Fife tourist attraction despite the lockdown, prompting fears of an increased risk of coronavirus spreading.
● City Bulletin: HSBC prepares to restart radical restructuring HSBC restarts radical restructuring; Lufthansa bail out; the end of the City lunch?
● Aston Martin confirms plans to replace chief Andy Palmer Sports car maker taps Mercedes-AMG boss Tobias Moers as new chief
● One in 20 of British population infected by Covid-19 More than one in 20 people in Britain have had coronavirus, according to St Andrews University scientists.
● Foxtons estate agents to restart view... The estate agent will be encouraging virtual viewing but also allow physical viewings as long as staff are properly protected.
● Firefighters rush to car blaze FIREFIGHTERS have rushed to put out a burning car this morning.
● Johnson on how Bristol City's transfer plans have been affected by lockdown The Robins are back in training and hopeful of completing the 2019/20 season on the field
● Estimates show coronavirus lockdown could already have cost Angus Council up to £6million Covid-19 has delivered a financial hammer blow as high as £6million to Angus Council’s budget in the first months of lockdown.
● Mile Jedinak refuses to rule out return as Aston Villa decision looms Aston Villa news | The midfielder joined the Villans in 2016.
● Dominic Cummings crisis: Opposition leaders team up - 'Stop-Brexiters are back together!' OPPOSITION leaders teaming up to hold Boris Johnson and Dominic Cummings to account after the Prime Minister's advisor was accused...
● Family 'loses everything' as fire rips through home and collapses roof The flames were so intense it caused extensive damage to the property
● Coronavirus vaccine: Novavax begins h... About a dozen experimental vaccines are in early stages of testing or poised to start, mostly in China, the US and Europe.
● Spain officially lifts 14 day quarantine rule for tourists The European holiday hotspot, which boasts a variety of destinations hugely popular with Brummies and served by Birmingham Airport, confirmed the news today
● Wolves given green light to sign Reading striker Danny Loader Wolves are believed to have agreed terms with the Royals ace, before the Championship club pulled the plug
● UK coronavirus live: Dominic Cummings under pressure after refusal to apologise Michael Gove to defend PM’s adviser in media round as public anger continues * Cummings refuses to resign or apologise for lockdown breach *...
● Unlicensed driver sped past police at almost 100mph A CAR which shot past police officers at almost 100mph was on cloned plates.
● Kind Of Blue drummer Jimmy Cobb dies ... He was the last surviving band member who played on Miles Davis’ ground-breaking jazz album.
● Andy Palmer to leave Aston Martin ami... The number of vehicles sold by the luxury car-maker almost halved in the first three months of the year.
● New series of Gogglebox starts on Channel 4 next week - with a twist Ex-Birmingham City manager Harry Redknapp, who also managed Tottenham Hotspur, Southampton and Portsmouth during his career, will be on the show
● M61 near Chorley closed overnight as lorry overturns A SECTION of the M61 was closed off overnight after a lorry overturned on the carriageway.
● Coronavirus: How to keep safe while shopping From one way systems to not touching everything on the shelves - shopping will look very different.
● George Allison revealed as Havant stabbing victim A YOUNG man who died after being stabbed has been named.
● Maggie, 11, goes from couch to 5km in memory of gran Eleven-year old Maggie Duncan has shown grit and determination during lockdown prompting the Cupar schoolgirl to take up running for the first time in her life in memory of...
● Government 'to allow BBQs, garden parties and 10-person bubbles from June' Under Prime Minister Boris Johnson's coronavirus strategy, the country will enter 'phase two' of the Covid-19 crisis on June 1