Ramon Azeez and Alvaro Vadillo netted in either half.
▼ Related news :
● Coronavirus: Pandemic could signal end of the road for controversial Angus parking charges Coronavirus could kill off Angus Council’s controversial loss-making parking charges.
● Aston Villa ace backs proposed Leeds United transfer approach The Aston Villa winger was integral to the Leeds and Nottingham Forest target's most prolific season of his career
● Curious animal requires fire crew's rescue twice in same night Radford Road based crew were called out to free the trapped animal
● Coronavirus LIVE updates as Dominic Cummings under fire for lockdown trip He held an extraordinary press conference in the garden of Downing Street to defend himself
● When major airlines will resume flights and where they will go Jet2, EasyJet, Ryanair, British Airways, TUI and Virgin Atlantic have revealed when they will resume flying
● WHO executive warns first wave of cor... Health experts said reopenings across the world could be complicating efforts to fend off further economic misery.
● Man arrested as family threatened with axe It happened in the Stechford area on Bank Holiday Monday, May 25
● Lockdown visitors trigger concerns over spread of virus Car loads of visitors converged on a popular Fife tourist attraction despite the lockdown, prompting fears of an increased risk of coronavirus spreading.
● Rebel Wilson reveals weight loss and ... The actress told her fans on Instagram: ‘Even if you have to crawl towards your goals, keep going.’
● City Bulletin: HSBC prepares to restart radical restructuring HSBC restarts radical restructuring; Lufthansa bail out; the end of the City lunch?
● Aston Martin confirms plans to replace chief Andy Palmer Sports car maker taps Mercedes-AMG boss Tobias Moers as new chief
● One in 20 of British population infected by Covid-19 More than one in 20 people in Britain have had coronavirus, according to St Andrews University scientists.
● Foxtons estate agents to restart view... The estate agent will be encouraging virtual viewing but also allow physical viewings as long as staff are properly protected.
● Bristol City news and transfers live: Latest from Ashton Gate The Bristol City boss has spoken to the press ahead of the EFL meeting to decide the fate of the season this week
● The shops being told to stay closed until July 4 - and likely much later The Prime Minister, in his daily briefing at Downing Street, in London, on Bank Holiday Monday, did not make any reference to other businesses
● Firefighters rush to car blaze FIREFIGHTERS have rushed to put out a burning car this morning.
● Johnson on how Bristol City's transfer plans have been affected by lockdown The Robins are back in training and hopeful of completing the 2019/20 season on the field
● Estimates show coronavirus lockdown could already have cost Angus Council up to £6million Covid-19 has delivered a financial hammer blow as high as £6million to Angus Council’s budget in the first months of lockdown.
● Mile Jedinak refuses to rule out return as Aston Villa decision looms Aston Villa news | The midfielder joined the Villans in 2016.
● Dominic Cummings crisis: Opposition leaders team up - 'Stop-Brexiters are back together!' OPPOSITION leaders teaming up to hold Boris Johnson and Dominic Cummings to account after the Prime Minister's advisor was accused...
● Family 'loses everything' as fire rips through home and collapses roof The flames were so intense it caused extensive damage to the property
● Coronavirus vaccine: Novavax begins h... About a dozen experimental vaccines are in early stages of testing or poised to start, mostly in China, the US and Europe.
● Spain officially lifts 14 day quarantine rule for tourists The European holiday hotspot, which boasts a variety of destinations hugely popular with Brummies and served by Birmingham Airport, confirmed the news today
● Wolves given green light to sign Reading striker Danny Loader Wolves are believed to have agreed terms with the Royals ace, before the Championship club pulled the plug