Gallagher is preparing for the release of his his second solo album Why Me? Why Not.
▼ Related news :
● Temperatures to remain high as lockdo... The Met Office said the UK has recorded its sunniest Spring since records began in 1929.
● Seven dead in flooding as first tropi... A government minister said El Salvador was facing a ‘critical situation’.
● Coronavirus: MPs anxious over return to virus 'hotspot' MPs are heading back to Westminster with mixed feelings - and some are angry about the end of virtual working.
● Janet Brown: 'Great response' to 1995 nurse murder appeal Janet Brown was attacked in her home and no-one has ever been convicted of her murder.
● Coronavirus: Contact tracing system is launching in Wales The roll-out of the new testing system comes on a "big day" for the easing of the lockdown in Wales.
● Tensions continue over lockdown easin... Primary schools welcome back children on Monday, with families also able to reunite and markets reopening across the UK.
● A cluster of islands: How Shetland locked down early and stopped the virus in its tracks Shetland was one of the UK areas worst hit by Covid-19 - now there have been no new cases for six weeks. How did they do it?
● A&E doctor hopes new series shows cha... A&E After Dark documents the pressures one hospital faces at night.
● Nicola Coughlan reveals how coronavir... The cast was due to return to filming this summer.
● Contact tracing system rolled out acr... From June 8, contact tracing will be supported by an online system that gives people the option of providing details of close contacts electronically.
● Charities call for evidence on shield... The updated guidance sees those considered extremely vulnerable told they can venture out.
● Neighbourly ties strengthening amid p... Six in 10 people are chatting with their neighbours, while one in three have helped them during the coronavirus outbreak, a study found.
● Children likely to suffer depression ... Authors of the study said clinical services need to be prepared for a future spike in demand.
● New nuclear power station reaches maj... The 49,000-tonne base of the second reactor at Hinkley Point has been completed on schedule.
● Royal Mint launches first coin series... Experts at the Natural History Museum worked in conjunction with the Royal Mint to bring the prehistoric creatures to life.
● Schools expect nearly half of familie... Primary schools in England have been told to reopen to pupils in Reception, Year 1 and Year 6 from this week.
● Teenagers sought to help charity shop... Up to 95,000 charity shop volunteer roles may be unfilled when stores reopen from June 15, the Charity Retail Association estimates.
● Shirley Ballas: Strictly will honour ... She said she is confident the show will return later this year.
● Mary Berry to explore comfort foods w... She said she hopes the recipes will lift spirits.
● Ashley Graham on her pregnancy: It wa... The catwalk star appears on the cover of Harper’s Bazaar UK.
● Actors asked to avoid performing face... New production guidelines aim to kick-start the UK screen sector’s recovery from the coronavirus crisis.
● Myleene Klass reveals plans for anoth... The singer said she would also like to marry boyfriend Simon Motson.
● Aston Martin badge creators launch NH... All profits from the sale of the badges will go to NHS Charities Together.
● Ford expands Puma line-up with new ST... Crossover also benefits from a new seven-speed dual-clutch transmission.