Stargazers enjoy Supermoon-eclipse
Image source : euronews.com
The only total lunar eclipse this year and next came with a supermoon bonus
● Emergency services rushed to West Yorkshire processing plant fire Emergency services have been scrambled to a fire at a huge processing plant in Bradford this morning.
● Two Royal Navy members 'are activists in far-Right group with links to terrorist organisation' The British wing of the European-wide Identitarian Movement was infiltrated last July at their London conference, Generation...
● Revellers get into the Bank Holiday spirit in Leeds and Birmingham as they enjoy the three-day break Party animals were pictured strutting through the town centres of Leeds and Birmingham last night as they made the most of...
● 8 ways you could be breaking the law in your own garden without realising The list covers a whole range of issues
● A 19-year-old man dies after falling ill at Creamfields Police said there do not appear to be any suspicious circumstances surrounding his death
● Girl, 3, dies of bowel cancer four days after doctors sent her home from hospital with laxatives A THREE-YEAR-OLD girl died after doctors dismissed her bowel cancer as constipation and sent her home from hospital with...
● Bank Holiday Monday set to be hottest on record London is set to bask in another heatwave this bank holiday weekend as temperatures are expected to reach 33 Degrees[...] The post Bank Holiday Monday set to be hottest on record ...
● Prince Harry is left devastated after his heroic friend 'killed himself' aged 37 Prince Harry, 34, sent flowers and a note to the funeral of his friend Jules Roberts in Newcastle-under-Lyme. Mr Roberts helped the Duke of...
Manchester Evening News
● Manchester United player ratings: Daniel James good but Marcus Rashford poor in Crystal Palace loss Man Utd lost 2-1 against Palace in the Premier League fixture after a late Van Aanholt winner when Daniel James appeared to...
Express & Star
● Fun in the sun at Tettenhall Pool "We call it Wolverhampton-by-the-Sea, we love it!"
● Inside the shocking brutality of Spanish bullfighting festivals WARNING - GRAPHIC IMAGES: The long, bloody history of bull fighting in Spain is increasingly at odds with modern sensibilities
● Boris Johnson the right man to deliver Brexit, Donald Trump says at G7 meeting The leaders were holding discussions about a UK-US trade deal once Britain has left the European Union.
● Government communications chief bans Number 10 Brexit countdown clock because it is 'too stressful' Alex Aiken (pictured), who is the executive director of government communications in the civil service, ruled out the move as...
● New brainteaser challenges puzzlers to find the pencil among the school buses A new brainteaser challenges puzzlers to find a pencil among the school buses. The current record stands at 38 seconds - but will you be able to...
● When is Cruella released, when is it set and who is in the cast with Emma Stone? It looks De Vil-ishly good.
● Charming cottage could be yours for just £5,000 - but there's a catch The three bedroom home in Dumfries and Galloway is going to auction next month
● Creamfields death: Man, 19, dies after falling ill at dance music festival Get all the big headlines, pictures, analysis, opinion and video on the stories that matter to you.
● Murder victim in his 60s begged for wife as he lay bleeding The man died after he was stabbed while leaving a pub in Southall, north west London.
● G7: Trump praises Johnson as 'right man' to deliver Brexit Boris Johnson reacts as US President Trump praises the UK PM as the right man to deliver Brexit.
● Inside Meghan Markle's 7-bed birthday villa in Ibiza that costs £108,000 a week The Duchess of Sussex is reported to have celebrated her 38th birthday at the incredibly plush Sa Calma villa on the exclusive Vista Alegre estate
● Tremor measuring 2.1 on Richter scale recorded at UK fracking site The movement was detected at 11.01pm on Saturday.
● Boris Johnson 'takes legal advice on whether he can shut down parliament for five weeks' The PM would send MPs away from the Commons until shortly before the European Council summit of EU leaders on October 17, potentially...