Scots dad stunned after two wax melt burners EXPLODE in home setting carpet ablaze

  A DAD told how two wax melt burners he bought from bargain giant Poundstretcher exploded – settling alight his carpet. Benjamin Forster, 26, picked up the devices from his local store in Alloa, in a bid to freshen up the home he shares with his girlfriend after they welcomed a new puppy into their lives. […] .. Full story on thesun.co.uk 

explode, scots, stunned, burners, setting, carpet, ablaze Image source : thesun.co.uk
Choose a source